Windows 10: Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either

Discus and support Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have recently been playing games on my computer with my wireless Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, but it seems to not work anymore. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arya Patel apatel984, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either

Hello,I have recently been playing games on my computer with my wireless Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, but it seems to not work anymore. The batteries are fresh, it works on the console itself, but it does not connect to my computer like it used to. It just stalls or a minute and then says that it detected no connection. If you look here, it says the name is "Input", but it used to say "Lic Pro Controller" with "Input" beneath it when it used to connect properly. The same occurs with my wireless earbuds, which are just called "Bluetooth Audio Device" with "audio" on the bottom

:)

Arya Patel apatel984, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Marie Ave Win User
    Marie Ave, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Monica Cam, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either

Connecting bluetooth speaker

Hello,

This issue may have occurred due to driver conflict or due to compatibility issue. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you update your Bluetooth drivers to see if there will be any changes and perform the steps on this article:
    Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either

1. Bluetooth not connecting, does not display names correctly either - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connecting does

2. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application icons does not display correctly: It looks like all of my applications .exe files use the default Windows icon instead of their regular icon. Unfortunately, I don't know what might be causing the problem. I've already contacted several computer services, but none of them were able to fix the issue. I tried...
  3. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application icons does not display correctly: It looks like all of my applications .exe files use the default Windows icon instead of their regular icon. Unfortunately, I don't know what might be causing the problem. I've already contacted several computer services, but none of them were able to fix the issue. I tried...
  4. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly: I have a BM30X mouse which has been having problems in Windows10 OS Build 19042.1110 for a while. At the moment I cannot get it to respond.I have tried deleting the device from device manager and uninstalling the Intel 7260 BT drivers and rebooting. When I reinstall the...
  6. Ethernet Connection Display Name not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection Display Name not showing: When I hover on the network icon in my notification area, I get the message "POOVENDHAN Internet access" but when I click on the network icon it is showing "Local Area Connection 2 No Internet", why my Ethernet name "POOVENDHAN" not getting displayed in the list even though...
  7. Bluetooth devices are not connected or displayed

Bluetooth devices are not connected or displayed: Bluetooth devices are not connected or displayed Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth/d9aa17b8-12eb-482e-83bf-99617f6709b0
  8. Bluetooth connected device's name

Bluetooth connected device's name: In my business, I have been supplied a wireless adapter to project to another screen as my computer does not have a projector port. However, all of the adapters in the building have the same name, so when I choose one to connect to, I can't know which one is the one in my...
  9. Bluetooth Mouse either does not connect or stops working after moving stops

Bluetooth Mouse either does not connect or stops working after moving stops: Before I go into more detail, here's what I'm using: Macbook Pro 2016 with Touch Bar (Model A1706) Tecknet BM307 Bluetooth mouse Windows 10 Home (Version 1803, OS build 17134.165) I got the product key from my previous Windows laptop (HP Streambook 13") and used it in...
  10. Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly: I've gone to Open Office suite as i cannot get Libreoffice latest version to display correctly for some reason.The program installs correctly but when i open a application ie Writer,Draw etc the background display shows up as if a net curtain is placed in front of it...but...