Windows 10: Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller

Discus and support Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a QUALCOMM QCA9377chipsetwhich is installed on a Dell Inspiron 3593 with windows 10. I am trying to connect a sony DS4 controller to it via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ryandesai, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ryandesai Win User

Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller

I have a QUALCOMM QCA9377chipsetwhich is installed on a Dell Inspiron 3593 with windows 10.

I am trying to connect a sony DS4 controller to it via Bluetooth. All other Bluetooth seems to work fine but it cannot connect to the controller. The controller works on other PC’s and phones. I have checked all drivers are up to date and I can only assume that it is a compatibility issue.

The chip is Bluetooth 5.0.

:)

ryandesai, Mar 25, 2020

2. DS4 Controller and windows-(Bluetooth issues)

Hello,

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please provide the following information:

• What is the exact version of your computer? To do it, go to Start menu
      and go to Settings > System >
      About
      , then check the Version.
    • Have you tried connecting other Bluetooth device to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting your DS4 Controller to other computer?

For the meantime, we recommend doing methods below:

Method 1: Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter.Running the Bluetooth troubleshooter to automatically fix any issues with Bluetooth.

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Large icons.
    • Open Troubleshooting.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, run the Bluetooth
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Remove your device and pair it again.

If your Bluetooth device isn’t working, you can try removing the device and pairing it again. In Bluetooth settings, select the Bluetooth device that’s paired but not working >
    Remove device > Yes to verify. After that, pair the device again. For more info about pairing devices, see

Connect to Bluetooth devices

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Marielle Cas, Mar 25, 2020
  3. DS4 Controller and windows-(Bluetooth issues)

Hello I'm Deidre and I'm a average PC gamer, I've had my HP Pavilion Desktop for a while now:

580-023w -Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 and Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac featuring Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) 1 x 1 technology-

LONG STORY VERSION:

Just until recently I've wanted a controller a controller for my video games, the DS4 ps4 controller.

I bought one off amazon and was very joyed when it arrived, i played for 3-4 days until it died from not being plugged in (The Bluetooth was working)

And it wasn't until recently when i plugged it into my pc to charge did it stop working....i let it charge for a full day.

When i went back to play with it, here was the issue: I'd turn it on and it would connect immediately (As normal) the issue was it had a different color bar color than normal (The original factory color is blue, i change mine to pink...when i turned it on
    it was blue...Not good) I knew something was up, i waited a few seconds and my PC told me it was registering..."setting up your controller"(Or something of the sorts) while doing so i questioned everything i did in the past week for it to rest or whatever
    it could be, or maybe i was reading to deeply into it...So, it had set up my controller but when it asked me to pair...i accepted, it turned off my controller and didnt connect at all.

Since then I've tried all the processes below, It's made me regret my purchase of the controller and windows 10 for my gaming PC's OS...( I heard controllers work better on windows 7, Windows 10 just refuses...)

SHORT STORY VERSION:

New controller (DS4) Bluetooth worked for a week then it kicked the bucket, only working with usb...i need bluetooth, i play on my couch...not at the desk of a computer.

It wont connect now, it will...but when it tries to pair it turns off the controller and says it's connected...only a few seconds later it disables the image of it actually being connected to the pc.

Tried using the DS4 windows app...only works for USB...want Bluetooth.

Things i did to try to fix it:

-Uninstall then reinstall my Bluetooth drivers.

-Rollback my Bluetooth drivers

-Reset the controller from the back

-When it paired and acted like it was connected i spammed the power button on my controller to see if i could fool the process that was turning it off...that failed.

-Mess with device manager for the properties of the controller and the Bluetooth....no succession.

DeidreThe Strange, Mar 25, 2020
  4. motoquick Win User

Cannot pair DS4 with a Konig Bluetooth Dongle

I am trying to connect my DS4 to a Windows 10 PC. My PC doesn't have a Bluetooth chip, so I bought a dongle 2 years ago. I have two DS4 controllers and I can't find a way to pair them - when I press pair it always leads me to an error. Sometimes the controller(s) don't even show up in the available devices list, which is odd because they've shown up on the list before.

motoquick, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth not connecting to DS4 controller - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connecting DS4

2. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  3. help connect ds4 to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help connect ds4 to pc via bluetooth: screen: https://ru.paste.pics/840315770acf8922fc3d2c1253b6a5d0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-connect-ds4-to-pc-via-bluetooth/d6316b9b-6094-489a-a69a-838677273450
  4. help connect ds4 to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help connect ds4 to pc via bluetooth: screen: https://ru.paste.pics/840315770acf8922fc3d2c1253b6a5d0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-connect-ds4-to-pc-via-bluetooth/d6316b9b-6094-489a-a69a-838677273450
  5. Fake DS4 Controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake DS4 Controller?: How definitive is the serial number check for a PS4 controller (Fix & Replace | PlayStation Support | Sony PlayStation)? If my serial number doesn't come up, is that a sure thing it's fake. I have one I suspect is fake, but I'm not seeing any of the tell tale signs and it...
  6. Can't connect DS4 controller to pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect DS4 controller to pc: I currently have a motherboard that doesn't have a built in bluetooth feature. I wanted to play some games with a DS4 controller wireless so I bought the UB400 bluetooth from tp-link. I've downloaded the drivers and even tried going through DS4windows but my computer won't...
  7. Need help connecting a DS4 controller to windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help connecting a DS4 controller to windows.: Hello, I've been trying to help a friend who has just got his first gaming pc, he wants to use his ps4 controller. The trouble is, windows is detecting the controller as "wireless controller" but no games or steam will detect them. He's using a cable to connect it to his PC....
  8. DS4 Controller won't Pair to PC

DS4 Controller won't Pair to PC: I am using a MacBook Pro with Intel i7 and 64-bit Windows 10 via BootCamp. I am trying to connect my DualShock4 PlayStation controller via Bluetooth, but it just will not connect, not even to pair, on Windows. It connected fine when booted in MacOS and works ok, but when I...
  9. Reconnecting a DS4 Controller from PC

Reconnecting a DS4 Controller from PC: Hello, I don't normally go through the effort of making posts, normally I can figure things out just by reading other posts. It seems that no matter what I do, I can't for the life of me remove my Dualshock 4 controller from my PC as a paired bluetooth device, nor can I...
  10. DS4 Controller Needs a PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    DS4 Controller Needs a PIN: I don't know why my DS4 controller needs a PIN to connect, I did not set one, heck i don't even know how to. I have tried to retard my computer, nothing. I unplugged the adapter, still didn't work. I have tried everything i know and it didn't work....