Windows 10: Bluetooth Not Connecting

Discus and support Bluetooth Not Connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I reinstalled Windows 10, my PC has been refusing to connect to my Bluetooth headphones. If I try pressing the Connect button, my PC will say,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LintonMFE, Feb 17, 2020.

1. LintonMFE Win User

Bluetooth Not Connecting

After I reinstalled Windows 10, my PC has been refusing to connect to my Bluetooth headphones. If I try pressing the Connect button, my PC will say, "That didn't work. Make sure your device is discoverable and try again." I have tried troubleshooting, unpairing then repairing the device, etc. and nothing has worked so far.

:)

LintonMFE, Feb 17, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 17, 2020
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Not Connecting

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Not Connecting

1. Bluetooth Not Connecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Connecting

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  5. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  6. how to connect bluetooth in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect bluetooth in my computer: in my computer already had a Bluetooth USB Dongle connected., but in my case computer cant access to this hardware so please resolve my problem as well asthank you..!!...
  7. how to connect bluetooth in my computer

how to connect bluetooth in my computer: in my computer already had a Bluetooth USB Dongle connected., but in my case computer cant access to this hardware so please resolve my problem as well asthank you..!!...
  8. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  9. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  10. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...