Windows 10: Bluetooth not detected issues

Discus and support Bluetooth not detected issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently ran into some issues with blutooth. My pc worked fine yesterday until today where the bluetooth "disappeared". I tried so many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OneBravePenguin, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not detected issues

Hi, I've recently ran into some issues with blutooth. My pc worked fine yesterday until today where the bluetooth "disappeared". I tried so many fixes... Went to Device manager and couldn't find anything bluetooth related. I even tried to "view hidden devices" in device manager, but nothing showed up. I went to trouble shoot but always gets the message "Bluetooth doesn't exist on this device, Try connecting an adapter" but i do have my bluetooth/wifi adapter in. The wireless wifi works just fine, but not the bluetooth. I went to "services.msc" to make sure it was running, but I only found "BluetoothServiceSupport" and "Bluetooth User Service", I can't seem to set the "Bluetooth User Service" to autostart because I always get the "incorrect parameter" message.

At last I tried the Windows update and every other update and also tried to go to settings to toggle bluetooth on, but ofc there was no bluetooth toggle there. I then went to device manager, deleted some drivers and tried to reinstall them but to no sucess.

It ended up with me resetting the whole system. Cleaned the whole OS out, went and USB clean installing the whole thing again... It basically wiped out everything and installed windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. I started the computer again and the SAME issue still persist....

I've honestly exhausted all my knowledge on this and would really like some help.

The motherboard i'm using is Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro Ax and I'm using the WIFI/Bluetooth adapter that came with it (you what to screw two "modules(?))") at the back IO shield...

submitted by /u/OneBravePenguin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OneBravePenguin, Dec 20, 2020

2. Can't detect Bluetooth devices on Win 10

Hi Zhenyi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Bluetooth issue. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Bluetooth service is turned off, or due to missing or incompatible Bluetooth Adapter driver or incorrect Bluetooth settings.

I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article on "Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays" and try the mentioned troubleshooting steps and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

If the issue still persists, try the below steps and see if this helps.

I suggest you to install the latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select
      previous the version of Windows (Windows 8) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 20, 2020
  3. BarsamAU Win User
    Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones

Hi,

I also had the same issue, it was quite irritating. The audio technica bluetooth device was detected by iphone and samsung phones but when I search with my laptop ( windows 10) it was not discoverable. The device was not showing in the bluetooth list of
    discoverable devices. Pressed the headphone switch for long period but the laptop couldnot detect it. Did all the setting changes, changed all the options and updated all the drivers but still it was not detected.

I read somewhere that bluetooth uses something which is common with the wifi so I made sure that the wifi was enabled, airplane made was off. Next disconnected the laptop from the internet wifi connection. Once the laptop wifi was disconnected, it search
    the bluetooth headset under 'Bluetooth & other device' and the device was listed. Previously when the laptop wifi was connected to the router, the bluetooth headset was not detected but after disconnecting from the router it was detected.

Steps:

1. Airplane mode: OFF

2. Wifi ON but not connected to any device

3. bluetooth ON

4. Search for the device

Hope this helps!!

BarsamAU, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Bluetooth not detected issues

Bluetooth

Hi,

It is possible that your Bluetooth was not detected due to configuration settings or corrupted/outdated drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried connecting you're Bluetooth mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot Bluetooth problems.
    You can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not detected issues

1. Bluetooth not detected issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth detected issues

2. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not detected: Cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-not-detected/2f9adec6-46fb-4c45-8284-ae30d459788b
  3. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device not detected: Cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-not-detected/2f9adec6-46fb-4c45-8284-ae30d459788b
  4. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not detected: My Bluetooth has been working just fine for the past few months, suddenly windows told me it cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. So now my PC is without a...
  5. Bluetooth not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detected: I can't see the Bluetooth from the device manager and it has been giving Bluetooth dysfunction. When selecting Bluetooth and other devices in the settings, an "on-off" slider is not displayed. When prompted to "add Bluetooth or other device", the answer is "Could not...
  6. Bluetooth not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detected: I can't see the Bluetooth from the device manager and it has been giving Bluetooth dysfunction. When selecting Bluetooth and other devices in the settings, an "on-off" slider is not displayed. When prompted to "add Bluetooth or other device", the answer is "Could not...
  7. Bluetooth not detected

8. Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices

Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices: Hi Guys, I have Intel AX200 Bluetooth installed. Device manager shows that it is working properly. I have installed the latest drivers from Intel's website. When I try and pair a device, it doesn't detect anything at all. The computer does show up on my phones list of...
  9. Bluetooth not detected

Bluetooth not detected: Device Manager does not list bluetooth. Selecting Bluetooth and other devices under settings shows no 'on-off' slider. When requested to 'add bluetooth or other device' the response is "Couldn't connect". There is no bluetooth icon on the task bar. My Pc is ASUS...
  10. Bluetooth Devices not detecting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Devices not detecting.: [ATTACH] HelloI am using A lenovo g50-80 2.00ghz laptop for a while now. It used to detect bluetooth device such as smartphone,etc perfectly 6months before, but i havnt been able to get it to work since.I wanted to connect my Boat rockerz 510 headphones but i cant find it...