Windows 10: Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore

Discus and support Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10, just did a full system restore and everything seems AWESOME...however - cannot connect anything Bluetooth to my pc - i.e. headsets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M.E.O, Nov 16, 2021.

1. M.E.O Win User

Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore

Running Windows 10, just did a full system restore and everything seems AWESOME...however - cannot connect anything Bluetooth to my pc - i.e. headsets or speakers.Troubleshooting done so far:- Bluetooth troubleshooter - no issues- removed drivers, updated drivers in device manager, no warnings here- Services app - Bluetooth support service running- diagnostics through DELL Bluetooth passedTo no avail, I can not get it to recognize my headsets or speakers - previously paired no issues, and are pairing fine to my laptop and cell phone, so that rules out them being the issue.Any help would be app

:)

M.E.O, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

I have restored Windows to a previous version and lost bluetooth in the adapter list. In device Manager there is a device descriptor request error.
    sfc/scannow, dsim and reinstall in device-manager did not work.
    Before the system restore I disabled Bluetooth in the adapter list, if I remember correctly.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Tranbol, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth devices are not detecting

Hi Sanjay,

Conflicts with the Bluetooth settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why your devices are not detected. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • When you reinstall the latest Bluetooth driver, did you uninstall it first? Did you get the latest Bluetooth driver from the device manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this
      link
      ?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore - Similar Threads - Bluetooth detecting devices

2. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not detected: Cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-not-detected/2f9adec6-46fb-4c45-8284-ae30d459788b
  3. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device not detected: Cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-not-detected/2f9adec6-46fb-4c45-8284-ae30d459788b
  4. Bluetooth Device not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not detected: My Bluetooth has been working just fine for the past few months, suddenly windows told me it cant detect my device, I tried everything from the troubleshooter to simply uninstalling the driver hoping it detects it on a restart, nothing worked. So now my PC is without a...
  5. Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore: Running Windows 10, just did a full system restore and everything seems AWESOME...however - cannot connect anything Bluetooth to my pc - i.e. headsets or speakers.Troubleshooting done so far:- Bluetooth troubleshooter - no issues- removed drivers, updated drivers in device...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore

Bluetooth not detecting devices after system restore: Running Windows 10, just did a full system restore and everything seems AWESOME...however - cannot connect anything Bluetooth to my pc - i.e. headsets or speakers.Troubleshooting done so far:- Bluetooth troubleshooter - no issues- removed drivers, updated drivers in device...
  7. Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices

Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices: Hi Guys, I have Intel AX200 Bluetooth installed. Device manager shows that it is working properly. I have installed the latest drivers from Intel's website. When I try and pair a device, it doesn't detect anything at all. The computer does show up on my phones list of...
  8. Bluetooth not detecting devices

Bluetooth not detecting devices: My bluetooth used to work properly but after some windows updated it stopped detecting devices. I set bluetooth support to automatic, reinstalled the drivers but nothing is working can somebody help me?...
  9. Bluetooth Devices not detecting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Devices not detecting.: [ATTACH] HelloI am using A lenovo g50-80 2.00ghz laptop for a while now. It used to detect bluetooth device such as smartphone,etc perfectly 6months before, but i havnt been able to get it to work since.I wanted to connect my Boat rockerz 510 headphones but i cant find it...
  10. No bluetooth after system restore

No bluetooth after system restore: I have restored Windows to a previous version and lost bluetooth in the adapter list. In device Manager there is a device descriptor request error. sfc/scannow, dsim and reinstall in device-manager did not work. Before the system restore I disabled Bluetooth in the adapter...