Windows 10: Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop.

Discus and support Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my bluetooth devices to my laptop since last 1 week and i'm up with no working solution. Bluetooth devices aren't showing into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandipKumar2, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop.

I'm trying to connect my bluetooth devices to my laptop since last 1 week and i'm up with no working solution. Bluetooth devices aren't showing into my laptop nor the laptop bluetooth device is showing up my phone. I've tried bluetooth speakers but the device name won't show up and so it couldn't pair.

I've tried all sorts of methods such as uninstalling and installing bluetooth drivers, upgrading, tried win 7&8 drivers to see if it works, set my bluetooth services in automatic mode in the services.msc

The bluetooth device in my laptop is not damaged or anything because it definitely connects on windows 7 and recently after lot of trying on windows 10 i don't know how it got connected for the first time and then it doesn't.

So it would be really helpful if someone could help me out because now i'm desperate.

:)

SandipKumar2, Mar 13, 2019

2. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Mar 13, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 13, 2019
  4. pa14666 Win User

Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop.

Microsoft Designer Mouse not detected by laptop, even though other bluetooth devices do work, and this mouse works on other computers.

I bought the Designer Mouse. My laptop with Windows 10 does not even detect it. It's a Microsoft mouse so it has to be compatible. It works on another laptop which has windows 8.1. It even works on my android phone! Other devices appear on the list of
    the laptop in question, for example my phone is there and connects without problems . Moreover, the laptop itself is detectable by other devices via Bluetooth.
    Additionally, another Bluetooth mouse (dell) isn't detectable either. So it seems that this laptop is "allergic" to Bluetooth mice.

I looked into the Bluetooth drivers in the device manager and it says they are up to date.

The device manager lists Intel centrino wireless Bluetooth 3.0 + high speed adapter as the Bluetooth device

I'd be incredibly grateful for any suggestions. It's an Xmas gift for my sister and I really don't want to return it.

Thanks in advance

pa14666, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop.

1. Bluetooth not detecting devices on WINDOWS 10 Asus X550LD laptop. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth detecting devices

2. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10: I have updated drivers and uninstall them then reinstall but nothing worked , so I formatted my PC and it still didn't find any device so I hope anyone have a solution to my problem...
  3. Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10: I have updated drivers and uninstall them then reinstall but nothing worked , so I formatted my PC and it still didn't find any device so I hope anyone have a solution to my problem...
  4. Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect: As the title says, my headphones are detected not paired but won't connect to my laptop, and I've been doing everything I can think of for a combined total of five hours with no results. I know it's not the headphones because they connect to my phone and my old laptop like a...
  5. Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect: As the title says, my headphones are detected not paired but won't connect to my laptop, and I've been doing everything I can think of for a combined total of five hours with no results. I know it's not the headphones because they connect to my phone and my old laptop like a...
  6. Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Windows 10 laptop not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello,I'm using a Windows 10 laptop and from some days I'm not able to connect any Bluetooth devices to my laptop.Steps that I have tried. I tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and have also updated them to the latest Intel Bluetooth driver.Disabling and enabling the...
  8. Windows 10 not detecting Bluetooth device

Windows 10 not detecting Bluetooth device: I have built a PC with an Asus Prime X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard, and AMD Ryxen 3950X CPU. For networking, I used a WiFi USB dongle Anewish AC1200, and noticed Windows did not detect and BT hardward. I replaced that with a PCIe WiFi card EDUP PCIe WiFi 6 Card Bluetooth 5.0...
  9. Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected

Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected: Bluetooth headphones are not getting detected by laptop recently. Same Bluetooth headphones were getting detected a week back or so, but not now. I installed windows updated on Oct 9th. Can that be a reason? please provide solution for this problem....
  10. Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard?

Where the audio chip location on Asus X550LD laptop motherboard?: My Asus X550LD laptop do not have any sound from internal speaker and headphone jack. After update the driver,it still not working. There is no any sound device found in device manager. So I decide to open the laptop and see whether there have the internal audio chip or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x550ld ASUS bluetooth driver

2. driver bluetooth x550ld asus win 10

3. ASUS laptop no bluetooth after windows 10 upgrade. not even detecting the hardware

4. bletooth chips in asus x550ld