Windows 10: Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker

Discus and support Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've looked everywhere, so I hope you guys know what to do. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 and I cannot discover any new devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Suzukidragonslayer, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker

I've looked everywhere, so I hope you guys know what to do.

I am currently running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 and I cannot discover any new devices with bluetooth. I am currently using a Techkey bluetooth adapter which seems to work well, besides the fact that I cannot discover anything. I already reset the computer once (which fixed the slow internet download and upload) and it still has not done anything. PLEASE HELP!!!

submitted by /u/Suzukidragonslayer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Suzukidragonslayer, Apr 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Apr 27, 2020
  3. LemP Win User
    bluetooth connection problems with bose speakers

You don't say which Bose speakers you have, and even if you had, Bose has very poor documentation concerning what version of Bluetooth is used in its speakers.

If, as I assume, you have relatively new Bose speakers, they very likely use Bluetooth v 4.x (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth LE). Because you asked your question in the Windows 7 section of these forums, I also assume that you have Windows
    7. Unfortunately for you, Windows 7 does not natively support Bluetooth 4.0.

It would be best if you can determine the Bluetooth version used by your speakers, but failing that (or if you do know that they use Bluetooth 4.x), buy a relatively inexpensive Bluetooth adapter that does support v 4. It will come with the necessary driver
    and directions.

For example:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=bluetooth+adapter&ignorear=0&N=100158097%20600315449&isNodeId=1

Check the specs and reviews before you decide to make sure that what you get works with Windows 7.

4. JeremyOh1 Win User

Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker

Bose Bluetooth Speaker on All-In One Desktop PC

Hello, I've connected Bose Bluetooth Speaker (Soundlink Revolve) to Desktop PC. However, it was connected as Headphone. Volume is so limited. When I connected the Bose Bluetooth speaker to another laptop PC, it was connected as speaker so I can volume up
    louder. Can you check how to connect this Bose bluetooth speaker to Desktop PC as speaker instead of Headphone? Bose's customer center said it could be possible but I need to contact with windows software company. Please let me know, Thank you in advance.

JeremyOh1, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker

1. Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker - Similar Threads - Bluetooth discovering Bose

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker: The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop. I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad. Device Manager shows these drivers: Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Qualcomm Atheros AR3012...
  5. Bluetooth not discovering

Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  6. Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing

Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing: Sometimes, when i want to add my PS4 Controller to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the "Wireless Controller" DualShock 4 device doesn't appear despite enabling the "Pair" Function on the Controller by holding SHARE + PS, i went to check the Device Manager, and found out...
  7. bluetooth headphones not discovered

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones not discovered: I am running windows 10 pro that was upgraded from windows 7 pro. Somehow, it does not discover the new device which is Bluetooth headphones. I have tried every suggestion offered by various website with no success. Is this a problem because windows 10 was upgraded from...
  8. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5
  9. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Not discovered

Bluetooth Headset Not discovered: I got a Sony SBH-60, Initially it got connected with the laptop using Bluetooth, but later days it wasnt getting connected with laptop hence i removed the device and try to pair again i couldnt discover the device at all. My laptop runs on Windows 10 and bluetooth chip is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose le success