Windows 10: Bluetooth not finding any devices, despite newest drivers and being active

Discus and support Bluetooth not finding any devices, despite newest drivers and being active in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am very desperate because I have tried everything online. My windows 10 Bluetooth is driving me insane. I am using an onboard Intel wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by noxrain, Feb 21, 2021.

1. noxrain Win User

Bluetooth not finding any devices, despite newest drivers and being active

Hello,

I am very desperate because I have tried everything online. My windows 10 Bluetooth is driving me insane. I am using an onboard Intel wireless Bluetooth solution and just installed the latest drivers from January 2021. Everything seems to be working fine, with the problem being, that no devices are found.

Bluetooth not finding any devices, despite newest drivers and being active 23b5afb5-8442-4214-b7ec-6f5d328cce0d?upload=true.png

As you can see in this screenshot, the Bluetooth search is working correctly, but no matter how long I wait, no devices pop up. When I try the Bluetooth search on my Macbook at the same time, it is finding both my PC, my Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode and my phone. But my PC is, as you can see, not finding any of these devices.

Bluetooth not finding any devices, despite newest drivers and being active 2042a85b-005f-4a97-bc28-5b60f4b1daee?upload=true.png

As you can see in this screenshot, the Bluetooth icon is showing up correctly and everything seems to be up and running.

I tried literally everything online, reinstalling drivers, manually installing them, disabling WiFi. I just don't know what to do anymore and I really want to use my Bluetooth headphones. Does anybody have a solution for this? I would appreciate any help!

:)

noxrain, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to find Bluetooth drivers on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with
    the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

As you have mentioned that you are unable to find the drivers in the Device manager, you may want to try installing
    the drivers from the
    computer manufacturer’s
    website and see if that helps. To download the drivers, expand
    Driver-Network section.

I would also suggest you to check if there are any hidden devices for Bluetooth under Bluetooth. To check this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows logo key + X, and select Device Manager.

2. Click on
      View and select Show hidden devices.

3. Check if there are
      Bluetooth drivers listed under Bluetooth.

4. If you find any driver, right click on it and select
      Update Driver.

5. Restart the computer.

For more information, see

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Thema:

1. Bluetooth not finding any devices, despite newest drivers and being active - Similar Threads - Bluetooth finding devices

2. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  3. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  4. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  7. Bluetooth not working despite being connected

Bluetooth not working despite being connected: My Bluetooth stopped working yesterday. At first, I thought it was my specific Galaxy Earbuds, but all Bluetooth functions no longer work my other wireless headset, my wireless keyboard, my wireless game controller. While they show up in my settings as devices I can connect...
  8. Bluetooth can't find any nearby devices

Bluetooth can't find any nearby devices: I have a laptop SAMSUNG NOTEBOOK NP300 My Bluetooth device is active, No antivirus is installed except Windows Defender. Problem: Whenever I try to pair with a device it kept on searching in ADD A DEVICE. I've tried troubleshooting and try to update the driver from...
  9. Bluetooth no longer able to find any devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth no longer able to find any devices: For some reason my PCIE Bluetooth/Wifi card no is no longer able to pair with any of my Bluetooth devices. I have installed/reinstalled the drivers, restarted the Bluetooth services, connect/re-connected it, turn off the Wifi. My phone was able to find and connect to the Xbox...
  10. COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER: Hey guys, I have a problem. I had dual boot in my computer. Windows was in C and D. Ubuntu was in D but i had replaced my SDD. I want to install my windows again and update my Kubuntu 19.014 to Ubuntu 20.04. How can i do that? Thanks. Note: I tried to boot up with usb but...