Windows 10: Bluetooth Not Finding Hardware

Discus and support Bluetooth Not Finding Hardware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth doesn't give me the option to activate it. The blue tooth also is constantly disappearing and making the disconnect sound every like 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexKleiman, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Not Finding Hardware

Bluetooth doesn't give me the option to activate it. The blue tooth also is constantly disappearing and making the disconnect sound every like 3 seconds. I've already made sure that its not being turned off because of the power.

It would appear that the blue tooth driver/software isn't finding my adapter for whatever reason but I'm not sure how to fix it. I've also tried uninstalling it/etc.

Picture of the issue I'm having because I guess you cant post pictures here.

https://ibb.co/kGK8EJ

:)

AlexKleiman, Jul 16, 2018

2. Unable to find bluetooth audio headset as sound hardware

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Uninstall current Bluetooth Driver

• Press Windows and X
      key on the start screen and select Device Manager.

• Locate the Bluetooth driver.

• Right Click on the Bluetooth driver icon and select
      Uninstall.

• Restart the computer.
    You may contact the manufacturer to install the latest
    Bluetooth driver

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 16, 2018
  3. I cannot Find Bluetooth switch in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.

• Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Jenith_James, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Not Finding Hardware

Undo forget Bluetooth device and find my Bluetooth device again

Hi,

To help resolve the concern, we suggest using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. It will check for common problems and make sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

If the issue still persists, we suggest restarting the Bluetooth Support Service. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R, and then type services.msc. Click
      OK.
    • In the Services window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Support Service, and then select
      Restart.
    • Right-click on it again, and then select Properties.
    • Switch the startup type to Automatic.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Patricia Yu, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Not Finding Hardware

1. Bluetooth Not Finding Hardware - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Finding Hardware

2. Find PC hardware.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find PC hardware.: Are there any articles dedicated to translating properties information into physical device locations?I have a disk 3 that looks good, Disk Manager, then I wake my machine and then, due to corruption, goes S. The question is where in my computer case is it? Over the years of...
  3. Find PC hardware.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find PC hardware.: Are there any articles dedicated to translating properties information into physical device locations?I have a disk 3 that looks good, Disk Manager, then I wake my machine and then, due to corruption, goes S. The question is where in my computer case is it? Over the years of...
  4. Find PC hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth Hardware not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hardware not connected: I was using a bluetooth speaker with my PC and everything was fine.Few minutes after using it, when I tried to turn on the sound again, I realized that the bluetooth-icon was missing everywhere and I couldn't reconnect to the speaker.When I checked the hidden drivers, the...
  6. Bluetooth Hardware not connected

Bluetooth Hardware not connected: I was using a bluetooth speaker with my PC and everything was fine.Few minutes after using it, when I tried to turn on the sound again, I realized that the bluetooth-icon was missing everywhere and I couldn't reconnect to the speaker.When I checked the hidden drivers, the...
  7. Finding for Hardware and Software Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding for Hardware and Software Problems: Hi! I want to find and check whether are there any issues in my windows 10 PC's hardware and software. What is the best and the most appropriate way to do this and give out the 100% correct problems in my hardware and software......
  8. Finding for Hardware and Software Problems

Finding for Hardware and Software Problems: Hi! I want to find and check whether are there any issues in my windows 10 PC's hardware and software. What is the best and the most appropriate way to do this and give out the 100% correct problems in my hardware and software......
  9. bluetooth hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth hardware: Dear Concern, While using the Bluetooth audio suddenly the music stopped and upon diagnosis found that troubleshoot cloud not able to detect the hardware and device manager is not shown any Bluetooth icon........
  10. Bluetooth hardware not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth hardware not detected: Having had the same thing happen three times in a month on two different computers, I suspect that there must be something more profound going on... About a month ago my Bluetooth devices on my main desktop PC suddenly stopped working. On investigation, I noticed that in...