Windows 10: Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

Discus and support Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop. I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad. Device Manager shows these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thomasgoodwin1, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

The Bose headphone connects to my IPhone and IPad, but not to my laptop.

I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Think Pad.

Device Manager shows these drivers:

Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0

I click on add a device but it just keeps searching.

Thank You.

tom g

:)

thomasgoodwin1, Mar 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth not finding my Bose speaker :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Mar 3, 2021
  3. JeremyOh1 Win User
    Bose Bluetooth Speaker on All-In One Desktop PC

Hello, I've connected Bose Bluetooth Speaker (Soundlink Revolve) to Desktop PC. However, it was connected as Headphone. Volume is so limited. When I connected the Bose Bluetooth speaker to another laptop PC, it was connected as speaker so I can volume up
    louder. Can you check how to connect this Bose bluetooth speaker to Desktop PC as speaker instead of Headphone? Bose's customer center said it could be possible but I need to contact with windows software company. Please let me know, Thank you in advance.

JeremyOh1, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

Andre Da Costa, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker

1. Bluetooth not finding my Bose speaker - Similar Threads - Bluetooth finding Bose

2. Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repacing battery in Bose Mini II speaker: Hi there I like using the Bose Mini II speaker -- after 5 years the battery has finally died -- I can get a replacement (34 EUR Amazon) but I see the battery is soldered on to a small circuit board. I've disassembled the speaker system and am not a stranger to using a...
  3. I have a Bose WIFI speaker

I have a Bose WIFI speaker: My Bose WIFI speaker has downloaded the necessary driver while connected to my computer, but I cannot find it on the network. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bose-wifi-speaker/92eed7d8-53d0-43b1-aeff-9d870dce7d04
  4. Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not discovering my Bose LE Micro Bluetooth Speaker: I've looked everywhere, so I hope you guys know what to do. I am currently running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 and I cannot discover any new devices with bluetooth. I am currently using a Techkey bluetooth adapter which seems to work well, besides the fact that I cannot...
  5. Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth

Bose over the shoulder speaker - connect to Windows 10 via Bluetooth: Windows recognizes the speaker and it shows as paired under Other Devices. There is not a button for 'Connect', only one for 'Remove Device'. How to fix so there is a 'Connect' button?...
  6. Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and my bose speaker will not work since upgrade: How do I get my bose speaker to work with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-my-bose-speaker-will-not-work-since/34dd5c7c-f3ca-4659-b1b0-e334ca727de9
  7. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5
  8. Bose speaker connection to ms media player

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bose speaker connection to ms media player: trying to sync up my ms media player songs to play on a wireless (non Bluetooth) speaker. Keep getting an error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-speaker-connection-to-ms-media-player/bba28b65-08ab-4841-be90-bec77bd048c2"
  9. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...
  10. From TV Bluetooth transmitter to Bose / other Blue tooth speakers

From TV Bluetooth transmitter to Bose / other Blue tooth speakers: Hi folks. Not specifically a Windows question although it does have some relevance too if using a laptop say. I've got a Blue tooth transmitter which can transmit analog or the optical output audio from the TV as a blue tooth signal. The TV itself doesn't have blue tooth...