Windows 10: Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix...

Discus and support Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MadMax052 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MadMax052, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix...

/u/MadMax052, Dec 20, 2019
  2. kobib Win User

PC Won't go to sleep - Fixed Feature Power Button

Hi recently my laptop won't go to sleep, after one second is back from sleep saying that the power button was the trigger for waking up.

Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix... [​IMG]

I tried everything that I saw in similar post all over the forums.
    1. All the drivers updated
    2. Turn of all wake timers and allow device to wake up the computer from mouse, keyboard, Realtek PCIe Controller, Wireless AC.
    3. Turn "wake computer" from UpdateOrchestrator in Task Scheduler
    4. Run all the troubleshooters from windows
    5. Reinstalled Windows latest build
    6. Tried on older Windows build

Has anyone can suggest anything else ?
    It drives me crazy , its suddenly happened and now a can't find any solution

kobib, Dec 20, 2019
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix...

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix...

1. Bluetooth not found - button just disappears when wakes up from sleep. The only way to fix... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth found button

2. HDD disappears when waking computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD disappears when waking computer from sleep: Not sure what to do with this any more. I have a 300x Toshiba HDD for storing large files. Every time I wake my pc from sleep, the HDD will vanish. I cannot find it using Disk Management or any other method.Tried:- Updating/reinstalling drivers- Changing the SATA port-...
  3. HDD disappears when waking computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD disappears when waking computer from sleep: Not sure what to do with this any more. I have a 300x Toshiba HDD for storing large files. Every time I wake my pc from sleep, the HDD will vanish. I cannot find it using Disk Management or any other method.Tried:- Updating/reinstalling drivers- Changing the SATA port-...
  4. Fix Bluetooth not working after waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Bluetooth not working after waking from Sleep: [ATTACH]In this article, we will talk about what you should do if you find Bluetooth not working after waking from Sleep. This issue prevents users from reconnecting their Bluetooth devices after they wake their Windows 11/10 computer from Sleep mode. Fix Bluetooth not...
  5. BSOD when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when waking up from sleep: Hello all, Last few weeks, I have been getting BSOD when waking my PC up from sleep in the morning. I do telework bc of the pandemic and when I wake up the PC, it shows blue screen. Sometimes it shows an error code and sometimes it doesn't. I have attached the LOG files as...
  6. Wake from sleep only with power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake from sleep only with power button: Using a Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 latest update I want that it wakes up ONLY when I press the power button. Nothing else. Instead, it wakes up when plugging or unplugging the power cable, moving the mouse ever so slightly or pressing a button on the keyboard (both...
  7. BSOD when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when waking up from sleep: So, I was having this problem for awhile now and the BSOD when waking up was "kernel_data_inpage_error" but kept freezing on 0% to create minidumps, I was unable to get those. Today was a different error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and was able to get one minidump from it. I...
  8. Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep: My system: Win 10 64 bit Retail, MSI B150M Mortar, Intel i5-6500, Samsung 512GB SSD, Corsair 2 x 4 GB Memory, etc. Although my keyboard and mouse are allowed to wake the PC from sleep (in Device Manager), they don't wake the PC. Interestingly, pressing the "Power Button"...
  9. PC only wakes from sleep with power button, not keyboard (?)

in Windows 10 Support
    PC only wakes from sleep with power button, not keyboard (?): My wife's Mac Mini is so old Apple will not update the OS, stating the hardware is too old. I think Apple just wants us to purchase a new Mac. *What We didn't. I built her a new PC with a mix of older, but still good hardware. *Thumbs So far so good but I have hit a snag....
  10. Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep - Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep - Laptop: I check the bios, and there is nothing about using the keyboard to wake up the cpu from sleep. 94796