Windows 10: bluetooth not listed under device manager

Discus and support bluetooth not listed under device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager? windows is up to date. i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ann-Marie P.Monroe, Mar 28, 2021.

1. bluetooth not listed under device manager

is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager?

windows is up to date.

i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem to find where to do that.

thanks

:)

Ann-Marie P.Monroe, Mar 28, 2021

2. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Thank you for your suggestion, but it has not helped.

Please note that the Bluetooth adaptor is not listed in the Device Manager.

There fore I cannot upgrade the software.

Are there any suggestions on loading the Adaptor, is this hardware supplied by the Manufacture of my PC.

How do I load the Bluetooth Adapter

Regards

Terence Belton

TerenceBelton, Mar 28, 2021
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

bluetooth not listed under device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Mar 28, 2021
  4. AdenOsman Win User

bluetooth not listed under device manager

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

IIhave installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.
    I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

AdenOsman, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth not listed under device manager

1. bluetooth not listed under device manager - Similar Threads - bluetooth listed under

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones listed in "Unknown" category in device manager: I am attempting to set up a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 21H2, OS Build 19044.1466 machine.I can connect the headphones just fine and they end up showing up as "paired" once done. However, according to Sony's user manual, a voice...
  5. Bluetooth missing from device manager and notification list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing from device manager and notification list: I'm having some trouble with windows lately and this is one of them: I've reinstalled Windows from Windows 10 Media Installation, and after the installation completed,the Bluetooth drive was missing, thus making my mouse and my speaker unusable. I have installed Intel...
  6. Bluetooth headphones connected, but listed under "Other Devices" and not "Audio"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones connected, but listed under "Other Devices" and not "Audio": Am using a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter (The kind that plugs into the Motherboard, not a USB adapter) and obviously isn't exclusive to my headphones. I use it for my Xbox One Controller, which works as expected. Headphones do not show up under playback tab in the Sound settings...
  7. Bluetooth Hands-free device listed under System Devices, NOT under Audio/Media devices

Bluetooth Hands-free device listed under System Devices, NOT under Audio/Media devices: I have a pair of Jaybird Tarah bluetooth wireless earbuds that I have paired to my Windows PC. These buds also have media buttons and a microphone. They are called "Overture" For clarity, My particular machine is running Win10 Pro 1909 through Boot Camp. Bluetooth drivers...
  8. Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices: I’m using Creative T15 wireless bluetooth speakers. Recently they’ve stopped working with my laptop after a minor windows update on 16 Aug. Now my bluetooth settings will reflect that my speakers are connected but they’re not listed under audio devices like they usually do,...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...