Windows 10: Bluetooth not operating

Discus and support Bluetooth not operating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by d.c_05, Jun 19, 2022.

1. d.c_05 Win User

Bluetooth not operating

Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove failed".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e97dqr0Nu-UThis video is an example of what happens. Thank you.

:)

d.c_05, Jun 19, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Operations

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I suggest you to check if Bluetooth Service is
    started
    and set to automatic.

• On the desktop, press Windows key + R to open the
      Run Dialog.
    • Type services.msc and press
      Enter
    • Check if the Bluetooth Support Service
      is started and set to Automatic.
    • If not, right-click on Bluetooth Support Service and select
      Properties.
    • From the drop-down, select Automatic and click on
      Start.
    Method 2:

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned under sections:
    Make sure Bluetooth is on and Make sure Bluetooth enabled devices and other wireless devices are on and discoverable from the following link.

Pair a Bluetooth device in Windows

Note: This article is for Windows 8 but steps holds good for Windows 10.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 19, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Bluetooth not operating

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth not operating

1. Bluetooth not operating - Similar Threads - Bluetooth operating

2. Bluetooth not operating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not operating Windows 10: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  3. Bluetooth not operating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not operating Windows 10: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  4. Bluetooth not operating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not operating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not operating: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  6. Bluetooth not operating

Bluetooth not operating: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  7. Scripting Bluetooth connect/disconnect operations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scripting Bluetooth connect/disconnect operations: I'm looking for a way to script / invoke from the command line the "connect / disconnect" operations in Settings / Bluetooth on Windows 10. https://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-command-line-tools… used to work but doesn't anymore.Any clue?...
  8. Scripting Bluetooth connect/disconnect operations

Scripting Bluetooth connect/disconnect operations: I'm looking for a way to script / invoke from the command line the "connect / disconnect" operations in Settings / Bluetooth on Windows 10. https://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-command-line-tools… used to work but doesn't anymore.Any clue?...
  9. Scripting Bluetooth connect/disconnect operations

10. Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window

Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window: When i first paired my android smartphone the operations window opened up properly. but when i close it i am unable to open it again. i went to devices and printers and right clicked my phone but there is no option to open the window please help 59933