Windows 10: Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth not recognising headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic. Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sigurd, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

:)

Sigurd, Jan 2, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Jan 2, 2019
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth not recognising headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth recognising headphones

2. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  3. Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker is recognised as Headphones and the sound quality is bad.: Browsed the Internet for quite a while but couldn't find any fixes on this issue...apparently it is because the Bluetooth speaker has a mic so it is identified as "Handsfree Headphones"... I have done some basic methods and troubleshooting like reinstalling drivers or...
  4. Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.: In bluetooth settings, I can see the headphones icon indicating that they are connected. However, in sound settings, there is only one playback device recognised, and this is the laptop speakers. Therefore, sound comes from the laptop speakers instead of the headphones. The...
  5. Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, however not recognised as an audio device.: In bluetooth settings, I can see the headphones icon indicating that they are connected. However, in sound settings, there is only one playback device recognised, and this is the laptop speakers. Therefore, sound comes from the laptop speakers instead of the headphones. The...
  6. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  7. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  8. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth Headset Recognised as Headphone

Bluetooth Headset Recognised as Headphone: I try to connect to a new headset for the first time. There are 2 separate bluetooth drivers were installed when the device is connected, for headphone no microphone and for headset with microphone. The device is only recognised as headphone so the microphone is not...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10

Bluetooth Headphones not recognised Windows 10: I've tried connecting Bluetooth headphones for days now. They connect easily to every other device I have, except for my laptop with Windows 10. I've followed the suggestions in the below links, but all it has managed to do is display 2 devices paired by Bluetooth, and the...