Windows 10: Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

Discus and support Bluetooth not recognizing any devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i recently bought a slate computer, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it as it doesnt recognize anything at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pedro Simoes1, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

Hi everyone, i recently bought a slate computer, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it as it doesnt recognize anything at all. i tried to update drivers, this platform is not allowing me to upload images is there any other way i can provide screenshots?

:)

Pedro Simoes1, Dec 7, 2023

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

Windows 10 does not recognize bluetooth devices

Same problem too

Windows 10 not Recongize the bluethooth device .even not found in the Device Manager and add device settings when bluetooth device enbled

I tried above steps, but still problem exists.......

please help me how can i find bluetooth and paired it.

NagesH_PNRS, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

1. Bluetooth not recognizing any devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth recognizing devices

2. Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not recognizing any devices: Hi everyone, i recently bought a slate computer, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it as it doesnt recognize anything at all. i tried to update drivers, this platform is not allowing me to upload images is there any other way i can provide...
  3. Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device: Hello,I bought a new computer with motherboard Z790 UD AX and I have headset SteelSeries arctic 5.I'm trying to either connect the headset with cable or via Bluetooth but neither of them is working.The sound of the headphones is working, I've installed all of the required...
  4. Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device

Mic headset is not recognized + can't find any bluetooth device: Hello,I bought a new computer with motherboard Z790 UD AX and I have headset SteelSeries arctic 5.I'm trying to either connect the headset with cable or via Bluetooth but neither of them is working.The sound of the headphones is working, I've installed all of the required...
  5. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  7. Bluetooth not recognizing devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not recognizing devices: So recently I upgraded my HP pavilion g6 from HDD to SSD, converted it to 10Gb ram, and also installed fresh OS on SSD but since then my Bluetooth doesn't seem to work. When I try adding new devices it just keeps on scanning. it doesn't recognize my mobile phones or...
  8. Bluetooth device not recognized

Bluetooth device not recognized: I am trying to connect my wireless sports stereo headsets, but my windows 10 laptop is not recognizing the device, and the 'allow a device to connect' option is disabled. Please help me out...
  9. Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?: I've never paired devices to my laptop before, so maybe this has always been an issue -- just an unnoticed one. I have now have a bluetooth keyboard and speaker that I want to pair, but they just... don't show up. I know there's nothing wrong with the devices because they...
  10. Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10

Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10: Hi, I'm just setting up my Windows 10 Desktop computer. I have a Logitech K810 keyboard, it connects via Bluetooth, but I can't get my computer to recognize it. The Logitech site says it's compatible with Windows 10. On my computer, in the action centre, the bluetooth...