Windows 10: Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter

Discus and support Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with a newly installed piece of hardware in my desktop computer, a Wi-Fi6 Card & Bluetooth5.1 Adapter AX200 802.11AX I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarkHunter975, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter

I'm having an issue with a newly installed piece of hardware in my desktop computer, a Wi-Fi6 Card & Bluetooth5.1 Adapter AX200 802.11AX

I installed the adapter into the correctly sized PCIe port on my motherboard MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON. There's also a 4-pin USB connector that plugs into the motherboard and this is fitted to the correct location. I installed both the Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth drivers that came with the unit without error. The Wi-Fi works flawlessly, but my computer does not recognize the Bluetooth. There isn't even a dropdown menu for Bluetooth within Device Manager with Show Hidden Devices checked.

Nothing regarding Bluetooth appears in Action Center. There's no blue on/off switch in Settings>Bluetooth & other devices. When I run Windows' Bluetooth Troubleshooter, it tells me "Bluetooth is not available on this device" which leads me to believe this is simply a driver issue.

I updated both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers from 21.30.0 supplied by the manufacturer to 22.40.0 found at Intel's website. This solved nothing.

Then, I performed a "clean install" of the drivers detailed here. No luck.

Upon checking Device Manager more thoroughly, I spotted an "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed" under Universal Serial Bus controllers, dated the exact time I first installed the unit. The device status reads: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed."

I tried uninstalling the Unknown USB Device and rebooting in the hopes Windows would recognize it at startup, but it keeps failing to load, citing Code 43. In Device Manager, under Network Adapters, there is an entry for "IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz" but this appears to have nothing to do with the Bluetooth functionality. Still, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail. This seems to be an issue related to either USB or drivers.

Windows 10 is up to date. I suppose I could update my BIOS, but that doesn't seem like the likely culprit. I would try it anyway, but--this is a separate, unrelated issue to the Bluetooth--if I press Delete repeatedly while the computer is booting up, my monitor doesn't get a signal and leaves me with a black screen. Pressing no keys lets the monitor restart normally. I never see the quick flash with the motherboard brand/logo for some reason.

Thank you for listening, and I hope someone can help provide some insight.

:)

DarkHunter975, Apr 18, 2021

2. Bluetooth Adapter not in device manager

Today I installed an OKN (ax200) wifi6 pcie wifi card w/ bluetooth 5.1 into my builds pciex1 slot

(aorus z390 pro board

& intel core i9)

The wifi is working fantastically however the bluetooth is not,

it does not allow me the option to turn bluetooth on and off! In my device manager, bluetooth adapter doesnt appear after clicking “show hidden devices” nor is there anything in universal bus controllers that would correlate.

I would really like to have bluetooth set up on this pc , i also made sure i downloaded both drivers. However ive uninstalled them after trying to reinstall them.

please help im open to any troubleshooting suggestions.

(Windows 10 OS is up to date)

Dreski2ski, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the Hidden Devices in Device Manager

ShamimSumon, Apr 18, 2021
  4. lhphuccc Win User

Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter

Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the Hidden Devices in Device Manager

Hi all,

My PC has been working fine before, but decided to act up today. Out of a sudden, my bluetooth is turned off, and there is no option to turn it back on. I tried reinstalling the drivers, remove, and repair, but it did not help.

The Bluetooth Adapter is still not showing up in my Device Manager, even when I select to show Hidden Devices.

Now I am stuck, unable to connect to my speakers, controllers, and keyboard. Gotta quickly find a wired keyboard just to type this. On a side note, WiFi is working fine too.

Mainboard is a Gigabyte Aorus B550i, installed both bluetooth drivers from Gigabyte and from Intel, didn't help. Bluetooth adapter is an Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200.

Please help Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter :(

lhphuccc, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter

1. Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager: New Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Internal PCIe Adapter - Similar Threads - Bluetooth showing Device

2. MediaTek MT7921 Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter is "not operational"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek MT7921 Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter is "not operational": My MediaTek MT7921 Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter is "not operational" shortly after a recent update. I had several 3? blue screens and then the WIFI just stopped working. Can I fix that? HP Pavilion laptop, Windows 11 Pro. I have run the HP Network Check and it confirms the...
  3. MediaTek MT7921 Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter is "not operational"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MediaTek MT7921 Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter is "not operational": My MediaTek MT7921 Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter is "not operational" shortly after a recent update. I had several 3? blue screens and then the WIFI just stopped working. Can I fix that? HP Pavilion laptop, Windows 11 Pro. I have run the HP Network Check and it confirms the...
  4. IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11: Hi,I'm having a problem with my wifi.It happens twice now and every time it does.1st time it happens, is when I'm connecting to my mobile data,2nd time, I connected my laptop to my home network via LANWired ConnectionI tried re-installing the driver / update the driver /...
  5. IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11

IntelR Wi-Fi- 6 AX200 160 Mhz Code 48 / Windows 11: Hi,I'm having a problem with my wifi.It happens twice now and every time it does.1st time it happens, is when I'm connecting to my mobile data,2nd time, I connected my laptop to my home network via LANWired ConnectionI tried re-installing the driver / update the driver /...
  6. Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start: Dear HP community,My WiFi adapter is not working, and this means that I don't get the option/ setting to connect to the internet. This has been a lingering, that I've solved by resetting the network. But that solution doesn't work anymore.I tried to follow online instructions...
  7. Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start

Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz cannot start: Dear HP community,My WiFi adapter is not working, and this means that I don't get the option/ setting to connect to the internet. This has been a lingering, that I've solved by resetting the network. But that solution doesn't work anymore.I tried to follow online instructions...
  8. Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Debugging issues with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160 MHz: I have an issue where when my computer starts windows 10 isn't finding any access points right away. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing it, but it takes a bit of time until the access points show up and I can actually connect to my network. I've fixed the...
  9. Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz Code 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz Code 10: I woke up my desktop from sleep mode this morning to find that my wireless internet was not connecting at all. Checked the device manager to find that Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz had an error on the icon. Device status reads: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation...
  10. Wi-Fi Alliance brings Wi-Fi 6 into 6 GHz as Wi-Fi 6E

in Windows 10 News
    Wi-Fi Alliance brings Wi-Fi 6 into 6 GHz as Wi-Fi 6E: Wi-Fi 6E will rapidly deliver benefits in 6 GHz once available Wi-Fi Alliance® is introducing new terminology to distinguish forthcoming Wi-Fi 6 devices that are capable of 6 GHz operation, an important portion of unlicensed spectrum that may soon be made available by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi 6 ax200 160mhz bluetooth error