Windows 10: Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager

Discus and support Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently installed Windows 10 Home on my assembled PC. As i wanted to pair the device i.e my Android phone with my this PC i came across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephieLopes, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager

Hi,

I have recently installed Windows 10 Home on my assembled PC.

As i wanted to pair the device i.e my Android phone with my this PC i came across this problem.

In Action Centre when expanded no Bluetooth icon displayed.

When clicked on Device manager it doesn't show Bluetooth in the List of devices attached.

When ran troubleshooter for the same-> Additional Troubleshooters->Find & Fix other problems->Bluetooth->

" Bluetooth is not available on this device please try using an external Adapter to add"

PLEASE HELP....

:)

StephieLopes, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2020
  4. HojabrA Win User

Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager

1. Bluetooth not showing in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth showing Device

2. Bluetooth not showing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not showing in device manager.: Saw other solutions, but when I go to troubleshoot it. Hardware is not an option. I only see Bluetooth. When I click Bluetooth it says not avaliable....
  3. Bluetooth not showing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not showing in device manager.: Saw other solutions, but when I go to troubleshoot it. Hardware is not an option. I only see Bluetooth. When I click Bluetooth it says not avaliable....
  4. Bluetooth not showing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth device no longer showing in Device Manager

Bluetooth device no longer showing in Device Manager: I have lost my BT capability on my ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F Gaming mobo. The BT device no longer shows in DM. This is what I have tried: - reinstall drivers - flash different BIOS, i.e. revert to previous version - use rapr.exe to remove old BT drivers and reinstall - looked in...
  6. Bluetooth does not show in device manager

Bluetooth does not show in device manager: I noticed a lot of Windows 10 users having problems with the Bluetooth service not showing in device manager after an update. I had the same problem and followed instructions from an advisor [device manager<view<show hidden devices<bluetooth<uninstall Bluetooth Device RFCOMM...
  7. Bluetooth Not Showing in Device Manager

Bluetooth Not Showing in Device Manager: I have an updated version of Windows 10 with an Asus Rog-Strix z390 motherboard that is bluetooth compatible. Bluetooth was working a month ago no problem Upon logging into the PC, not having been on for about 30 days, my bluetooth has disappeared. Here is what I have...
  8. Bluetooth not showing on Device Manager

Bluetooth not showing on Device Manager: Host Name: DESKTOP-BLVM7TI OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language System Model: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC System Type: x64-based PC Serial Number: 5CD3142X5W Bluetooth Icon not showing on Device Manager after enabling show hidden icons also. I have tried...
  9. Bluetooth not showing up in device manager.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth not showing up in device manager.: I recently built a PC with a fresh install of windows 10 onto brand new drives. For some reason Bluetooth doesn't show up in the task bar or in device manager can anyone help me with this?...
  10. Bluetooth not showing up in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not showing up in Device Manager: For some reason, Bluetooth used to work for me, but now all of a sudden the toggle bluetooth has disappeared from my computer. I've followed tutorials, everything. It doesn't show in device manager either. Anybody have a fix/help for this? submitted by /u/Spookster07...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth not showing in device manager