Windows 10: Bluetooth not shown in device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth not shown in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I mistakenly removed the bluetooth from the device manager menu. I tried the services.msc and started all of the bluetooth things on the menu. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rafiqueanderson, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Bluetooth not shown in device manager

I mistakenly removed the bluetooth from the device manager menu. I tried the services.msc and started all of the bluetooth things on the menu. It still did not bring the bluetooth back to the device manager. I need help.

:)

rafiqueanderson, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Bluetooth not shown in device manager

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Thank you for your suggestion, but it has not helped.

Please note that the Bluetooth adaptor is not listed in the Device Manager.

There fore I cannot upgrade the software.

Are there any suggestions on loading the Adaptor, is this hardware supplied by the Manufacture of my PC.

How do I load the Bluetooth Adapter

Regards

Terence Belton

TerenceBelton, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth not shown in device manager

1. Bluetooth not shown in device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth shown device

2. Multiple processors are shown in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple processors are shown in the Device Manager: Hello,I am troubleshooting my computer, and I see that I have multiple processors shown in the Device Manager, is it anything serious?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-processors-are-shown-in-the-device/247c5016-117c-42e9-9b71-6d62c7b470ef
  3. Multiple processors are shown in the Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple processors are shown in the Device Manager: Hello,I am troubleshooting my computer, and I see that I have multiple processors shown in the Device Manager, is it anything serious?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-processors-are-shown-in-the-device/247c5016-117c-42e9-9b71-6d62c7b470ef
  4. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  5. bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices

bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices: My bluetooth headphones is connected but i cannot find it in the bluetooth and other devices, this applies to other bluetooth devices too and if i want to connect the bluetooth device, i need to uninstall my headphones driver then scan for hardware changes to connect. Can...
  6. Headset not shown in device manager

Headset not shown in device manager: I was using my headset for quite some time till suddenly is vanished from my sound options for any software. After checking device manager i could not find the headset. Replugging and restarting didn't help. Windows does not seem to recognize the headset anymore. The...
  7. My external seagate hdd is shown on disk management and device manager but is not shown on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external seagate hdd is shown on disk management and device manager but is not shown on...: My external seagate hdd is shown on disk management and device manager but is not shown on file manager,it shows that it is online in disk management and that there are 2 partitions and both are online How do i fix this? [ATTACH]...
  8. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: The Device Manager in my Windows 10 PC does not show Bluetooth, Bluetooth Radios, or Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI. As a result, my PC cannot detect any of my 3 Bluetooth dongles. Where and how do we get Bluetooth in the Device Manager? [ATTACH]...
  9. Bluetooth not in device manager

Bluetooth not in device manager: I am currently trying to connect bluetooth headphones to my computer. when i click add bluetooth or other device it says i have to turn bluetooth on but that is not an option in my settings. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and it came back saying that bluetooth is not...
  10. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462