Windows 10: Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

Discus and support Bluetooth Not staying on in Services in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was having some trouble trying to use the Bluetooth in Windows until I figured out that in services The Bluetooth is disabled. I was able to, through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nastassjascott, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

I was having some trouble trying to use the Bluetooth in Windows until I figured out that in services The Bluetooth is disabled. I was able to, through Registry Edit, fix the second Bluetooth that was set to manual to automatic. But then another problem came. I can't keep one of them started. Specifically "Bluetooth User Support Service_496f1" I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong or I might have to reinstall windows. Is there any way to Keep it on or an alternative way to get bluetooth on my PC.

:)

nastassjascott, Sep 15, 2019
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

1. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services - Similar Threads - Bluetooth staying Services

2. Bluetooth will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth will not stay connected: Bluetooth will not stay connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-will-not-stay-connected/bbd334d2-ac8c-4655-b8a5-294310565e61
  3. Bluetooth Service Name Question

Bluetooth Service Name Question: I recently purchased a usb dongle so that I could easily use my bluetooth headset--finally! (I had no idea that I just needed a dongle to unlock bluetooth on my desktop.) I gave up on trying to install the latest driver and I'm just using the default driver from 2015 that...
  4. Configuring bluetooth services

Configuring bluetooth services: Since installing my Bluetooth headset, BH9, I now have a small window permanently open displaying the Bluetooth logo and the words configuring Bluetooth Services. Is there any way of closing this window please?...
  5. Configuring Bluetooth Services Window

Configuring Bluetooth Services Window: I struggled to get my BH9 headset paired with my Asus laptop. Since managing this, I now have a small window permanently open saying 'configuring windows services'. Is there any way of closing this display please?...
  6. Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow: How can i stay connected more than 3 to 5 minutes on my PC with service from Directvnow streaming service? It's connected to the network internet. where do i go from their....
  7. Wifi and bluetooth both not staying on after the latest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi and bluetooth both not staying on after the latest update.: Hi, Wifi and Bluetooth not turning on after windows update . Tried updating driversmanually from dell site as well as through windows. No luck. model is dell 3452 . Only Ethernet connection works . Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  8. After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect

After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect: My mouse was working fine but after the 12/5 updates were installed I have two issues. 1) I have to keep re-connecting my Bluetooth mouse. I will pair it and it will work for 5 minutes to an hour and then just quit working. It still shows paired, but will not work. 2)...
  9. Bluetooth usb stays lit even after shutdown

Bluetooth usb stays lit even after shutdown: I have a Bluetooth usb plugged in on my desktop. Ever since creators update it sometimes stays illuminated (blue) after shutdown. Is this an issue? Sometimes it goes off but other times it stays on. Often I reboot just to get rid off as rebooting seems to makes the led go...
  10. Bluetooth Service Error

Bluetooth Service Error: One day the bluetooth service on my computer (Dell XPS 8700) and then suddenly it doesn't. I have tried replacing drivers etc. still no go. I would appreciate any help that any one could give. Thanks in advance. [img] [img] [img] 64697