Windows 10: Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

Discus and support Bluetooth Not staying on in Services in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was having some trouble trying to use the Bluetooth in Windows until I figured out that in services The Bluetooth is disabled. I was able to, through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nastassjascott, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

I was having some trouble trying to use the Bluetooth in Windows until I figured out that in services The Bluetooth is disabled. I was able to, through Registry Edit, fix the second Bluetooth that was set to manual to automatic. But then another problem came. I can't keep one of them started. Specifically "Bluetooth User Support Service_496f1" I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong or I might have to reinstall windows. Is there any way to Keep it on or an alternative way to get bluetooth on my PC.

:)

nastassjascott, Sep 15, 2019
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Not staying on in Services

1. Bluetooth Not staying on in Services - Similar Threads - Bluetooth staying Services

2. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  3. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  4. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  5. Bluetooth won't stay connected

Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  6. Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.: Hey guys and girls.I had paired my Bose QC2 to windows but also paired it to my flaptop. The problem with this headphone is that you can only pair it to 2 devices, and I needed it for my phone. This is what i normally would do without any problems on Win10 countless of...
  7. Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.

Removed Bluetooth Device but it stays in the list.: Hey guys and girls.I had paired my Bose QC2 to windows but also paired it to my flaptop. The problem with this headphone is that you can only pair it to 2 devices, and I needed it for my phone. This is what i normally would do without any problems on Win10 countless of...
  8. Bluetooth Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Service: Hello, My Bluetooth service on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has stopped working. I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. I don't even see Bluetooth as an option in the action center. I checked the Services and changed the Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service from startup...
  9. bluetooth setting won't stay on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth setting won't stay on: i'm trying to use bluetooth on my pc, and whenever I turn the bluetooth slider to "on" and close the settings tab, it immediately turns off. why is it being stubborn?...
  10. Bluetooth will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth will not stay connected: Bluetooth will not stay connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-will-not-stay-connected/bbd334d2-ac8c-4655-b8a5-294310565e61