Windows 10: Bluetooth not turning back on after bringing SB3 out of Airplane Mode

Discus and support Bluetooth not turning back on after bringing SB3 out of Airplane Mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having network issues with my SB3 where, once or twice a day, my wifi disconnects already reported in another thread and the only way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chad_Ri, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Chad_Ri Win User

Bluetooth not turning back on after bringing SB3 out of Airplane Mode

I've been having network issues with my SB3 where, once or twice a day, my wifi disconnects already reported in another thread and the only way to resolve the issue is to turn wifi off and back on or go into Airplane Mode and then return.

One thing I've noticed, since I use a wireless mouse & keyboard, when turning on Airplane mode, Bluetooth does not turn itself back on and when I go into Settings to do it, I toggle it on and nothing happens. The toggle appears to be on but none of my wireless devices change states and connect. The toggle appears on but I can change screens and come back and the toggle is off. I have to toggle it on multiple times before it actually activates Bluetooth again.

I have all of the latest updates available for my SB.

Image 1 is showing airplane mode was toggled on and then off and network connectivity was re-established fine but Bluetooth remained off.

Image 2 is showing Bluetooth is toggled on but all devices continue to show Bluetooth is off.

Bluetooth not turning back on after bringing SB3 out of Airplane Mode 5e58da32-c72e-48fa-9e33-950d8c013212?upload=true.png Bluetooth not turning back on after bringing SB3 out of Airplane Mode a010c0f6-fbdf-41dd-a00d-aef347135223?upload=true.png

:)

Chad_Ri, Jun 4, 2020
  2. CalBear37 Win User

Airplane mode with Bluetooth ON?

Yes you can use that to turn Bluetooth back on when in the Airplane mode. However, if you cycle the Airplane mode off and back on it turns the Bluetooth off again. So its not a "setup" function it is an operational function. I'm looking for a setup where the Bluetooth is always on.

CalBear37, Jun 4, 2020
  3. CalBear37 Win User
    Airplane mode with Bluetooth ON?

Is there a way to keep Bluetooth on in the airplane mode? My application is on a cruise ship where I would like to easily turn WiFi off using the convenient airplane mode selection and leave Bluetooth on for my mouse on my Venue 10 tablet.

CalBear37, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth not turning back on after bringing SB3 out of Airplane Mode - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turning bringing

2. Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out: My laptop was working fine on Wednesday after all the updates. Was not any having any connectivity issues until today when I have to work.There was no icon or setting for wifi connections. Bluetooth troubleshooter said my lapttop does not have the capabilities. And the...
  3. Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi, Bluetooth, or Airplane mode not working grayed out: My laptop was working fine on Wednesday after all the updates. Was not any having any connectivity issues until today when I have to work.There was no icon or setting for wifi connections. Bluetooth troubleshooter said my lapttop does not have the capabilities. And the...
  4. Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out: Before, airplane mode was grayed out but Fn + PrtScr worked to toggle it.Then, I disabled the Airplane Mode Switch Collection in device management, turned WLAN Autoconfig back on, enabled WiFi adapter in control panel, restarted the laptop, and then airplane wasn't grayed out...
  5. Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out: Before, airplane mode was grayed out but Fn + PrtScr worked to toggle it.Then, I disabled the Airplane Mode Switch Collection in device management, turned WLAN Autoconfig back on, enabled WiFi adapter in control panel, restarted the laptop, and then airplane wasn't grayed out...
  6. airplane mode greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode greyed out: last night i went to sleep with my laptop still turned on wifi etc and it kinda shut down because i didn't plug in charger and when i wake up to open it i realize the airplane mode is turned on i've tried plugging my wifi adapter in and out. the wifi option is available but...
  7. Airplane Mode Greyed Out

Airplane Mode Greyed Out: I have been happy with Windows10 for a while now, but over the last 2 days I have been unable to connect to the internet as all of a sudden I am in airplane mode which is quite strange as I do not have the option of turning it on or off. Please could somebody advise me how to...
  8. Airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airplane mode is grayed out: Just bought a refurbished Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and it is stuck in Airplane Mode. The problem is that it is grayed out so you can't turn it on or off. Consequently no wifi. Help! Thanks...
  9. Airplane mode is Greyed out

Airplane mode is Greyed out: windows 10 Version 1803 (OS build 17134.472) Lenovo think Pad T430s the airplane button is greyed out and is turned on. I am unable to use wifi. The switch on the side of laptop is turned on. The FN key method is not working. Please help....
  10. Airplane mode with Bluetooth ON?

Airplane mode with Bluetooth ON?: Is there a way to keep Bluetooth on in the airplane mode? My application is on a cruise ship where I would like to easily turn WiFi off using the convenient airplane mode selection and leave Bluetooth on for my mouse on my Venue 10 tablet. 43945