Windows 10: Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

Discus and support Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WinstonHarvell, May 27, 2022.

1. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the weekend i got it so i assumed it was just because it was a new PC. i dont remember why is was not turned on the first time. it was fixed on a restart. So it just happened again and i restarted and now its working fine but this time device manager told me its because drive device usb/vid_13d3&pid 3563&MI failed to download or something

:)

WinstonHarvell, May 27, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 27, 2022
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, May 27, 2022
  4. HojabrA Win User

Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

1. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turning startup

2. Windows Explorer opening twice on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer opening twice on startup: For some reason about 2 weeks ago my PC started opening explorer.exe twice on every startup and it's causing a massive drop in performance, which I've noticed quite a lot in videogames that become unplayable and photoshop that keeps crashing. Even though I can just close it...
  3. Windows Explorer opening twice on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer opening twice on startup: For some reason about 2 weeks ago my PC started opening explorer.exe twice on every startup and it's causing a massive drop in performance, which I've noticed quite a lot in videogames that become unplayable and photoshop that keeps crashing. Even though I can just close it...
  4. Bluetooth turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turn on: can not turn on Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-turn-on/de0bd5f0-d23a-4f4e-a789-cd1fed5eb38c
  5. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice: So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the weekend i got it so i assumed it was just because it was a new PC. i dont remember why is was not turned on the first time. it...
  6. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice: So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the weekend i got it so i assumed it was just because it was a new PC. i dont remember why is was not turned on the first time. it...
  7. Bluetooth not turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not turning on: My bluetooth is not working whenever I try to turn it on. The option to turn it off/on is not there and I'm curious if I need to update my driver? It was working perfectly fine yesterday and all of the sudden I can't connect to any bluetooth device....
  8. Update twice on startup menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update twice on startup menu?: Hi, Just as mention.Are double update on startup normal? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-twice-on-startup-menu/8c1a40df-1684-4fcb-b8b7-bacc5bda21c4"
  9. bluetooth is not turning on

bluetooth is not turning on: need help my bluetooth in not working i cant get it to do **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-is-not-turning-on/8de7c9ea-0c63-442d-86f8-614c27187cb3
  10. Install PC Bluetooth twice

Install PC Bluetooth twice: My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon...