Windows 10: Bluetooth not working after a Windows 10 Clean installation

Discus and support Bluetooth not working after a Windows 10 Clean installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated from windows 8 to 10 and lost my Bluetooth drivers Bluetooth doesn't work now, it did before. Bluetooth doesn't appear in my Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevezzz, Mar 12, 2021.

1. stevezzz Win User

Bluetooth not working after a Windows 10 Clean installation

I updated from windows 8 to 10 and lost my Bluetooth drivers

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]Bluetooth doesn't work now, it did before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]Bluetooth doesn't appear in my Device Manager, and there are no unknown devices listed.[/COLOR]

I have followed the advice on:-
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-10-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75c

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]It says:- You should check your device manufacturer's website for drivers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]HP state there are no drivers available for my HP laptop using Microsoft 10 they can be obtained from Microsoft.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]In the "Device manager" there is no "Bluetooth" and no "Universal Serial Bus controllers"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]airplane mode is off and [/COLOR]I have tried running the troubleshooting but it advises me I do not have Bluetooth capability.

This on my HP Pavillion dm3 1130us Laptop, serial: CNC9502RLL, Product: WA563U

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]Can anyone advise me where to download drivers from a trusted source for my HP laptop, please?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba30, 30, 30, 1]Steve[/COLOR]

:)

stevezzz, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 12, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Bluetooth not working after a Windows 10 Clean installation

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth not working after a Windows 10 Clean installation

1. Bluetooth not working after a Windows 10 Clean installation - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working Clean

2. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 after clean install: I did a clean install of Windows 10 on my ASUS X751LAB laptop. Since then Bluetooth is not working. I can not even seen it in device management and so i can not turn it on or update drivers. I als ready did the following things - updates windows - updated drivers via windows...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 after clean install: I did a clean install of Windows 10 on my ASUS X751LAB laptop. Since then Bluetooth is not working. I can not even seen it in device management and so i can not turn it on or update drivers. I als ready did the following things - updates windows - updated drivers via windows...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 clean install not working?

windows 10 clean install not working?: trying to do brand new, clean installation on a new pc all new hardware I have a windows install kit on a USB, but when I start the computer up and try to install windows, and it asks for the product key, I select " i dont have a product key" option, then it loops me back to...
  6. windows 10 clean install not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 clean install not working?: trying to do brand new, clean installation on a new pc all new hardware I have a windows install kit on a USB, but when I start the computer up and try to install windows, and it asks for the product key, I select " i dont have a product key" option, then it loops me back to...
  7. windows 10 clean install not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Won't Work After Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro

Bluetooth Won't Work After Clean Install of Windows 10 Pro: Had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro yesterday. Bluetooth does not work. Ran troubleshooter. Said Bluetooth radio status was fixed, but it still didn't work devices not being discovered. Followed all of the steps of "Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10." Still doesn't...
  9. Clean Windows 10 install not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Windows 10 install not working: Motherboard is a Msi B450 tomaahawk and the ssd is a crucial mx500 1tb. I have downloaded the installation media onto a 32gb usb. booted into uefi device, deleted all partitions on the drive then let the installer create it. After installation i go back to the bios and try to...
  10. Clean installation of Bluetooth

Clean installation of Bluetooth: Hello everybody: I have a problem with Bluetooth, and have already tried all the basic solutions. The problem is, when Windows start, Bluetooth starts too and it even connects to the speakers if they're on, but for instance I can't see the icon in the bar below. Also, when...