Windows 10: Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

Discus and support Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrading From Windows-10 Version 1709: Now The Play-Paulse, Next Track Previous Track No Longer Works: There Is A Bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KVC11HPD11, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrading From Windows-10 Version 1709:
    Now The Play-Paulse, Next Track Previous Track No Longer Works: There Is A Bad Delay In Bluetooth A Specialy After No Music Is Played In A Few Seconds: All Drivers Are Up To Date: I've Uninstalled And Reinstalled The Devices And It Is No Better: The Cast To Device No Longer Works Either:
    The Cast To Device Plays What You Chose To Be Cast To The Bluetooth At The Same Time Streaming What The Laptop Is Running:
    I've Also Had This Same Problem With A Dell Laptop:
    Running The Same Version Of Windows 10: 1803:
    Listed Below Is All The Info You Need: So Read Closely:
    When Will Windows Ever Fix This Problem:
    Windows-10 Home:
    64bit:
    Windows Version: 1803:
    OS Build: 17134.407:
    Can Anyone Help:
    Does Anyone Else Have this Same Problem:

:)

KVC11HPD11, Nov 17, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Nov 17, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 17, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

1. Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803: - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Working Upgrade

2. Bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10: I laptop model is SVE15123CNW, and upgraded to windows 10. But, my bluetooth doesn't work or respond. It always asks for reboot. But, this is not the normal steps for bluetooth to work. In sony VAIO website, bluetooth drivers are given till windows 8. So, please give me...
  3. Upgrade windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade windows 10 version 1803: My computer has windows 10 version 1803. In order to use the microsoft remote desktop, I need to have windows 10 version 10586.0 or higher. How can I upgrade my 1803 version. Thank you...
  4. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803: Hi & Happy 2019! My JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphones will not connect/pair with my computers running Windows 10 Home Version 1803. System updated just now. Latest drivers installed. Computer has no issues connecting to other Bluetooth devices, such as my phone or the...
  5. windows 10 build version 1511 to upgrade windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 build version 1511 to upgrade windows 10 version 1803: Hello team, we are trying to upgrade windows 10 OS build version 1511 to upgrade windows 10 OS version 1803 through sccm server , could you please share the procedure of OS upgrade through sccm server. please find below version. windows client version : win10 version...
  6. Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803

Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803: Hi, After the upgrade last spring to version 1803 my PC began to experience latency issues. Audio popping, lagging & stuttering. I have since installed many different OS’s (Linux too) on this old Dell Studio desktop (x58 chipset, i7-950, SSD) & can verify the problem started...
  7. BSOD After upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (because it’s the "latest version")

BSOD After upgrade to Windows 10 1803 (because it’s the "latest version"): very unhappy with Windows 10 atm, because im typing this from my phoen right now, let me explain. I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1803 for about 4 weeks now because windows is telling me its the latest update even tho it isnt and the update never finished after a...
  8. Computer will not upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803

Computer will not upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803: My Gateway computer was originally bought with Windows 7. It was upgraded to Windows 10, and accepted upgrades until version1709. It will NOT accept the newest updated to Version 1803, and shuts down in the middle of every attempt saying it will return to previous version....
  9. Bluetooth not working correctly after 1803

Bluetooth not working correctly after 1803: Seems like something broke the AVCRP transport driver or some other error is not letting me control the basic functions on any of my BT headphones. I can connect, and adjust the volume. However play/pause stop next track/previous track etc no longer function after 1803....
  10. Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.

Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.: Configuration: Windows 10 Home x64 v.1803 (Cum. Update 2018, May) Digital license obtained via Windows 7 Home Premium x74 OEM upgrade to Windows 10. Status: All (cumulatieve) Windows 10 updates succeeded, including v.1803 (May,2018) major update. No issues after this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 version 1803 is not support bluetooth music speakar

2. bluetooth not working in 1803 windows 10