Windows 10: Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

Discus and support Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After my update yesterday, my bluetooth speaker stopped working. I've tried all the steps that are suggested such as:check all updates for drivers, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebraDaniel, May 16, 2022.

1. Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

After my update yesterday, my bluetooth speaker stopped working. I've tried all the steps that are suggested such as:check all updates for drivers, all updated, no problemsuninstalling the device and reinstalling/still did not work. Note: The device says it's connected but no sound, and yes, volume is up high.My laptop is a Dell Latitude which originally had Windows 7, was refurbished and has win 10.But, what's weird, is that my Beats earphones work, but my Topvision bluetooth speaker there is no sound when connected.Worked perfect before the update.

:)

DebraDaniel, May 16, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 16, 2022
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 16, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

1. Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working update

2. Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers: Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-on-windows-10-after-updating/3fba7bc1-31cc-4cab-86f9-e6cd9519685c
  3. Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers: Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-on-windows-10-after-updating/3fba7bc1-31cc-4cab-86f9-e6cd9519685c
  4. Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 OS update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 OS update: Hello,System Information:OS Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550M-A WI-FI CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700GAfter the latest update of Windows 10, the Bluetooth is not working. The Wi-Fi is working correctly.Error in "Device Status" in Device Manager:"Currently,...
  5. Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update: After my update yesterday, my bluetooth speaker stopped working. I've tried all the steps that are suggested such as:check all updates for drivers, all updated, no problemsuninstalling the device and reinstalling/still did not work. Note: The device says it's connected but no...
  6. Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update: After my update yesterday, my bluetooth speaker stopped working. I've tried all the steps that are suggested such as:check all updates for drivers, all updated, no problemsuninstalling the device and reinstalling/still did not work. Note: The device says it's connected but no...
  7. Bluetooth not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not working after Windows update: After installing the Windows update, the Bluetooth devices no longer work.There used to be a Bluetooth on / off button on the Bluetooth and other devices page in settings. This button disappeared.Any help is precious....
  8. Bluetooth not working after Windows update

Bluetooth not working after Windows update: After installing the Windows update, the Bluetooth devices no longer work.There used to be a Bluetooth on / off button on the Bluetooth and other devices page in settings. This button disappeared.Any help is precious....
  9. Bluetooth not working after Windows update

10. Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 update

Bluetooth not working after Windows 10 update: So I updated to the latest version of Windows 10, and now all Bluetooth capability has been wiped from my PC. I have a Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop. So far I've tried - Updating drivers - Opening services and using the Bluetooth help thing, changing it to automatic like was...