Windows 10: Bluetooth Not Working! And I tried all the other directions to do

Discus and support Bluetooth Not Working! And I tried all the other directions to do in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, all.My bluetooth isn't working. Here's what's happened:- It does not show up in the Action Center- There's no option to turn the bluetooth on or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kimberly Chen, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Not Working! And I tried all the other directions to do

Hello, all.My bluetooth isn't working. Here's what's happened:- It does not show up in the Action Center- There's no option to turn the bluetooth on or off: - I tried uninstalling the device in Device Manager, and then a restarting my computer and b going to Action --> Scan for Hardware Changes. Restarted after both methods- In Device Manager, I right click on the driver and said update, and followed the steps. Then I restarted my computer.- I went to Services and set Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service and Bluetooth Support Service as Running and Automatic. I started Blueooth User Support Se

:)

Kimberly Chen, Sep 1, 2021
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Llave1951 Win User
    BlueTooth

I've tried all the suggestions given so far and not found anything that helps.

I also sent a reply on Sept 2 that gave a little more detail but haven't received a direct answer yet. You say to uninstall Bluetooth drivers but there is nothing in Device Manager about Bluetooth so I can't uninstall it.

Here is part of that reply:

In trying to figure this out, are either of these items physical devices:

(These listings are on the tablet that Bluetooth works on)

Under Human Interface Devices is listed "Microsoft Hardware Bluetooth Device".

Then under Bluetooth is listed "Bluetooth Radio."

Also listed under Bluetooth are:

Device Identification Service,

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator,

Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator,

Service Discovery Service,

(Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse)--which works fine.

Again, None of these things are listed on the tablet where Bluetooth does not work.

I've tried Dell PC Diagnostics that Rob suggested in an earlier post

http://www.dell.com/support/Diagnostics/us/en/19/

When I try to run the Quick Test it gets to the 3rd step of Installing SupportAssist Client and stops with the msge about a problem with my Internet connection. I have 2 different ones, CableTV & Verizon Hot Spot, & neither one works for this.

I hope this sheds a little more light on my problem.

Thanks, Ken

Llave1951, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth Not Working! And I tried all the other directions to do

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Not Working! And I tried all the other directions to do

1. Bluetooth Not Working! And I tried all the other directions to do - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Working tried

2. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth: Each time I press connect on a bluetooth device it instantly says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device" and stuff. I restart my pc and Its like a randomizer because sometimes It instantly doesnt work, sometimes it says connecting but then doesnt work, sometimes...
  3. Bluetooth is not working all of a sudden...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working all of a sudden...: Hi, earlier today I turned on my PC and my wireless headphones but they wouldn't connect. I went to settings and found that Bluetooth was not working and apparently was not compatible with my computer, which it had been for since I got it back in December 2020. [ATTACH] I...
  4. bluetooth not working at all

bluetooth not working at all: in the name, icon to turn on and off has disappeared. i have tried all of the microsoft video a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPCfua4U2o4 as well as things on this similar post from 2017, the screenshots are essentially the same as well...
  5. "Add Bluetooth or other" devices not working

"Add Bluetooth or other" devices not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth dongle that didn't work, I had a suspicion that it didn't support Windows 10, so I got another one, that didnt work either. I almost gave up then I decided to get a Network Card, which I know supported Windows 10 and had Bluetooth, but none of...
  6. fingerprint directions do not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    fingerprint directions do not work: I have tried to set up Hello fingerprint detection. I followed the prompts and it was unsuccessful. I also followed the prompts from your help section .... to go to device mgr and disable then enable fingerprint. This also does not work. Thanks for your upcoming response....
  7. Bluetooth,I have tried it all....

Bluetooth,I have tried it all....: I have a HP Notebook, maybe 10 years old and I love it. After down loading Windows 10 my Bluetooth and WIFI stop working. It's becoming a huge problem. I need my Bluetooth and Wi-Fi fixed. I have reset this computer at least 6 times. I cant find the Bluetooth and WIFI....
  8. Control+Shift+Down does not work but other directions do

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control+Shift+Down does not work but other directions do: Hi all, When selecting anything in Word, Excel etc, I cannot select an entire dataset or paragraph with Control+Shift+Down. Every other direction of Control+Shift+Up/Left/Right works, but not Control+Shift+Down. Anyone got any ideas? It's possible Control+Shift+Down has...
  9. Trying to follow directions on how to do system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to follow directions on how to do system restore: How do I move cursor to upper right and by moving it downwards , uncover a sign for search as directed in "Restore' directions....
  10. IE doesn't work, all other browsers do

in Browsers and Email
    IE doesn't work, all other browsers do: I have a client that brought me his "self upgraded" computer. Symptom: IE doesn't work, can't download chrome. I start off by resetting IE settings to defaults which typically solves a lot of IE problems. Didn't here. I then uninstalled IE through the add/remove...