Windows 10: Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window.

Discus and support Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I got this problem: Bluetooth founds and shows up xbox one controller and other bluetooth devices i have as well , but cant connect any of them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PortPoet906, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window.

Hello. I got this problem: Bluetooth founds and shows up xbox one controller and other bluetooth devices i have as well , but cant connect any of them. All worked fine until something happend and i think same time when it stopped to work this image popped up and im pretty sure it got something to do with that bluetooth not working. I have deleted and reinstalled bluetooth many times , but it just dont work . Please help me! I have no idea what that pop up window text means and what i have to do.

Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window. [​IMG]

:)

PortPoet906, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window.

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window.

1. Bluetooth not working and weird pop up error window. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working weird

2. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  3. Weird pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird pop-up message: Whenever I want to use WinZip's 'Find Duplicates' features I am getting this message:'WinZip was unable to schedule this task using the Windows task manager. Please check the user name and password you provided and ensure that the user has the correct permissions to schedule...
  4. got a weird pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got a weird pop up: got a random pop up that "my android has successfully connected" or something and i thought something was weird since i dont have an android, i have an iphone. am i in danger or is it just a bug? can i like check who it is that has connected to my pc?...
  5. got a weird pop up

got a weird pop up: got a random pop up that "my android has successfully connected" or something and i thought something was weird since i dont have an android, i have an iphone. am i in danger or is it just a bug? can i like check who it is that has connected to my pc?...
  6. A weird windows installer pop up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A weird windows installer pop up.: This window pops up once in a while usually after leaving the pc 'untouched' for a while after turning it on. I'll attach a screenshot below of the window, is this something I have to worry about or is it any sign of a malware infection or any kind of corruption to the system...
  7. A weird windows installer pop up.

A weird windows installer pop up.: This window pops up once in a while usually after leaving the pc 'untouched' for a while after turning it on. I'll attach a screenshot below of the window, is this something I have to worry about or is it any sign of a malware infection or any kind of corruption to the system...
  8. A weird windows installer pop up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Weird ads popping up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird ads popping up.: Some strange ads have been popping up on my computer saying things like my anti virus is out of date. or other random things like my norton vpn isnt up to date i dont use norton. What do i do? Ive done a scan and found nothing, no new random extensions and no weird tasks that...
  10. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...