Windows 10: Bluetooth not working Code 43

Discus and support Bluetooth not working Code 43 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had issues with my Bluetooth on my hp OMEN desktop pc with Windows 11 for a little while now. Most of the time I can't turn on or off my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tazamemaru, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Bluetooth not working Code 43

I have had issues with my Bluetooth on my hp OMEN desktop pc with Windows 11 for a little while now. Most of the time I can't turn on or off my Bluetooth as shown in the screenshot below.When I go into my device manager, I can see that my Bluetooth is showing an error and when I look at the properties, it tells me it's error code 43.To fix this I've tried restarting my computer and disabling and enabling the device. When I do that, the Bluetooth device sometimes completely disappears from my device manager for a while until it comes back as not working again. Sometimes after I do that it appea

:)

Tazamemaru, Jun 22, 2024
  2. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (Imgur: The magic of the Internet), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Bluetooth not working Code 43 76165d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-xca0v7hl.jpg

Device Manager...

Bluetooth not working Code 43 76168d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-capture.png

right click, Properties...

Bluetooth not working Code 43 76162d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-kx4y0if-imgur.png

Driver tab...

Bluetooth not working Code 43 76164d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-ugsee0s-imgur.png

clicked Update driver...

Bluetooth not working Code 43 76161d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-1dabab9-imgur.png

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Etetherin Win User
    Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds

Well i downloaded the drivers from asus website for my motherboard. So i guess the answer to that is yes.

if you are meaning did i search for the problem i am having, then the answer is i tried. Its a very specific issue and i looked for all manner of ways to say "bluetooth not working" or "code 43 Bluetooth" on their support site and tried those steps.

Etetherin, Jun 22, 2024
  4. davidhk Win User

Bluetooth not working Code 43

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth not working Code 43

1. Bluetooth not working Code 43 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working Code

2. Bluetooth not working Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not working Code 43: I have had issues with my Bluetooth on my hp OMEN desktop pc with Windows 11 for a little while now. Most of the time I can't turn on or off my Bluetooth as shown in the screenshot below.When I go into my device manager, I can see that my Bluetooth is showing an error and...
  3. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  4. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  5. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth not working, code 43

Bluetooth not working, code 43: Bluetooth not working, code 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-code-43/6e0ef709-a246-4073-a63f-83a32754b19d
  7. Bluetooth code 43

Bluetooth code 43: I booted up my computer one day only to see that the Bluetooth button was missing. I opened device manager then clicked on the driver icon and then opened properties and then this popped up .I am using a Hewlet Packard ProBook 4535s. How can I fix it [ATTACH]...
  8. Bluetooth not working code 43

Bluetooth not working code 43: I am having trouble with my bluetooth. I have tried everything I can find such as going through the troubleshoot, checking for updates, and uninstalling the driver....
  9. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  10. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269