Windows 10: Bluetooth not working - error code 45

Discus and support Bluetooth not working - error code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I have this issue with bluetooth. It has always been working fine, more or less: it was only hard to turn on every time i needed it, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaia Iori, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Gaia Iori Win User

Bluetooth not working - error code 45

Hi there,

I have this issue with bluetooth. It has always been working fine, more or less: it was only hard to turn on every time i needed it, but it worked.

Until last week I guess, it stopped showing. At all.

Today I went searching all over internet for some help, but nothing worked. I tried installing drivers from the Acer site I have an acer travelmate. The driver can't install because something is not updated.

So I tried to check on windows update but everything is updated...

Then I went to device management and I saw that there wasn't any bluetooth voice. I had to click on Show hidden devices to see all the bluetooth entries...

I realised I had the Generic bluetooth adapter, and if I right click on it there's no update voice, it will only let me uninstall it.

Since i'm not an expert, i didn't uninstall it. I went to proprieties and I saw this 45 error code: the hardware device is not connected.

Since the bluetooth hardware is all inside, i don't thing it is possible for it to disconnect in any kind of way. I haven't even dropped my PC lately because it is always in the same exact place, on my desk...

I'm getting a bit desperate. I just bought airpods and its annoying me a loooot because i can't use them hahaha.

Anyway I'll be truly grateful to anyone who will help me.

[side note: sorry if my english is not perfect. I hope everyone understood the general concept]

:)

Gaia Iori, Jan 2, 2020

2. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

TerreCiel2, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth error code 45?

Hi Monil,

You will see this error when a previously connected device is no longer connected to the computer. This error code is only used to indicate the disconnected status of the device and does not require you to resolve it. You can just simply reconnect the device
    to resolve the problem.

If you continue getting this error even after reconnecting the device, we suggest running the Bluetooth troubleshooter. Here's how:

• Click the Start menu button, type 'troubleshoot', and press
      Enter.
    • Select Bluetooth, and Run the troubleshooter.

Alternatively, you can also follow Sheshanarayana Ravishankar's guide on this
    thread to resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Bluetooth not working - error code 45

error code 45

since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown.

is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with Bluetooth built in under Windows 8.1

PaulineHewins, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not working - error code 45

1. Bluetooth not working - error code 45 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working error

2. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  3. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  4. Bluetooth Code 45

Bluetooth Code 45: Hello, I have been using a Bluetooth keyboard so I can position my laptop screen higher up when working from home. It stopped working abruptly mid-email, and on investigation it appears that Bluetooth is no longer connected on my laptop. When I go through Device Manager...
  5. error code "45"

error code "45": How do I fix error code "45"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-45/32760b67-e095-4fcc-bc01-26af00e8ef2d
  6. Bluetooth not working code 45

Bluetooth not working code 45: The Intel Bluetooth Device in Device Manager is not working and says code 45. I cannot see the slider for turning on Bluetooth in settings and the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show up....
  7. Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45: Hello! While i was downloading a new dirver update around 4th of may, both my screens just went black. I restarted the pc but when the screen didnt recive any signals after 5 minutes i realised something was wrong. I tried plugging in one of my screens into the motherboard...
  8. code 45 error

code 45 error: Microsoft: I have two high definition audio devices in the device manager that states: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. How to fix it? Should I uninstall the it,...
  9. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth error 45

2. code 45 bluetooth error

3. intel bluetooth driver code 45 how to fix