Windows 10: Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter

Discus and support Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 1. Bluetooth icon in the windows settings is missing. image link: [MEDIA]2. Bluetooth Adapter is listed in the device manager image link: [MEDIA]. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zubair Atif, May 31, 2022.

1. Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter

1. Bluetooth icon in the windows settings is missing. image link: 2. Bluetooth Adapter is listed in the device manager image link: . I tried to update the drivers but it said they are already updated.3. I have enabled all Bluetooth-related services in the Services App image link: .4. I have disabled the Fast start-up option in power settings most tutorials recommended doing that.5. I have trie

:)

Zubair Atif, May 31, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, May 31, 2022
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 31, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, May 31, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter

1. Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working adapter

2. Bluetooth adapter not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter not working Windows 10: Hey i recently bought a bluetooth adapter for my desktop because my motherboard doesn't support it by default, but i ran into some problems.For some reason bluetooth is not working. in device manager i can see the adapter and i can see the bluetooth radio, but still if i...
  3. Bluetooth adapter not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter not working Windows 10: Hey i recently bought a bluetooth adapter for my desktop because my motherboard doesn't support it by default, but i ran into some problems.For some reason bluetooth is not working. in device manager i can see the adapter and i can see the bluetooth radio, but still if i...
  4. Bluetooth adapter not working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter: 1. Bluetooth icon in the windows settings is missing. image link: [MEDIA]2. Bluetooth Adapter is listed in the device manager image link: [MEDIA]. I tried to update the drivers but it said they are already updated.3. I have enabled all Bluetooth-related services in the...
  6. Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter

Bluetooth not working in m Windows 10 PC even with an adapter: 1. Bluetooth icon in the windows settings is missing. image link: [MEDIA]2. Bluetooth Adapter is listed in the device manager image link: [MEDIA]. I tried to update the drivers but it said they are already updated.3. I have enabled all Bluetooth-related services in the...
  7. Letter m not working in PC

Letter m not working in PC: I am facing a very strange issue, the letter m stopped working in my PC few days ago.The keyboard is fine, it works with other laptops and PC's, but just when i connect it to my current PC, only the letter m doesnot work. Even in the on screen keyboard, the letter m doesnot...
  8. Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.

Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.: The adapter was working fine before the update but after the update it didn't show any wifi networks. The device appears as Bluetooth adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifibluetooth-adapter-will-only-work-as-a/9fc504d9-7144-478c-99a6-326a401baab2
  9. Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter: I was having issues with my pc earlier involving Bluetooth, and I made the dumb decision to uninstall the Bluetooth driver entirely like the complete idiot I am. I tried installing another driver from intel and restarted my PC, nothing seems to work, I have been scouting the...
  10. Bluetooth adapter is not working

Bluetooth adapter is not working: Hi, I followed all the advises given on how to get the Bluetooth working. Run the troubleshooter, update the driver, used the cmd to find the module it can't find btmsehellx.dll anyway, turned on and off the computer 20 times, downloaded the driver for my adapter AC3168, 21....