Windows 10: Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Discus and support Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have been talking with HP Support and they advised that bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 are provided by Microsoft. We have completed all updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kristy_M, May 15, 2019.

1. Kristy_M Win User

Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Hi

I have been talking with HP Support and they advised that bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 are provided by Microsoft. We have completed all updates on the laptop, but bluetooth is still not working.

Can anyone advise if it is possible to get Bluetooth working? We are trying to pair bluetooth earphones.

Thanks in advance

Kristy

:)

Kristy_M, May 15, 2019

2. virtual memory for hp probook 4530s

what is the recommended initial size and maximum size of virtual memory on an hp probook 4530s core i3 with 4GB ram?

the space available is 127077 MB

peterjonhera, May 15, 2019
  3. Re: HP Probook 4530s - What happened to my fingerprint software after win 10 upgrade.

Re: HP Probook 4530s - What happened to my fingerprint software after win 10 upgrade.

Roland W.Guilfoyle, May 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers for HP Probook 4520s

Windows 10 64-bit Bluetooth drivers for HP Probook 4520s

Product Name: hp probook 4520s

Operating System: Windows 10

I cannot locate any Windows 10 64-bit Bluetooth drivers to connect my Jambox speaker to my HP 4520s Notebook.

On the HP site, Win 10 is not even an option listed under
    Operating System but I've searched the site anyway.

History: I did the Windows 10 Pro 64-bit upgrade with their download coming from Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Device Manager does not show any Bluetooth device attached, and my attempts to pair the Jambox with the Probook results in no devices found. The Jambox
    worked fine with Win 7 drivers prior to the upgrade. The Wi-Fi works perfectly.

I have tried several Win 7 drivers, Win 8 drivers, and Intel drivers, but no joy!

HP is unable to provide any assistance on this matter.

Anyone have an answer?

Duke3_8355, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

1. Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working ProBook

2. Hp probook-windows 11 -keyboard doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp probook-windows 11 -keyboard doesnt work: After my hp probook laptop get the windows 11 update when i am using windows 10, it was updated successfully.i worked with it for 1 year without no error.yesterday,suddenly ,my keyboard stopped working.i shutdown the computer and kept it for 4 hours and again turned on.again...
  3. HP Probook, Windows 10 graphics issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Probook, Windows 10 graphics issue: I have a HP laptop with VGA output. With the help of an adaptor to hdmi my external screen works fine. Till Windows update, then the Intel HD Graphics 4600 doesn't pick up any external monitors. Tried all other online "solved" solutions like reinstall drives etc but...
  4. internal speakers not working with HP ProBook with Windows 10 pro

internal speakers not working with HP ProBook with Windows 10 pro: My internal speakers are not working what is the fix? I have tried the diagnostics test nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakers-not-working-with-hp-probook-with/1dbec6f1-4679-4e43-aefc-e39e864059e5
  5. My HP ProBook Laptop's fingerprint is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My HP ProBook Laptop's fingerprint is not working: Hey there! Thanks for reading my question. I just got this laptop a month ago. I have never used the fingerprint reader, nor have I ever thought about it. I've been wanting to use it the more I see it every day, so I go to windows settings to activate it, but it says "This...
  6. Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b

Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b: I have an HP ProBook 6460b laptop with me but I can not see Bluetooth device in "Device Manager" and it does not connect with any blue tooth device i.e. Bluetooth speaker or handsfree. I much explored for driver on all search engines but could not found its driver. Kindly...
  7. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  8. Gray screen on HP Probook, Windows 10

Gray screen on HP Probook, Windows 10: I've had issues with almost every driver on my Hp Probook since a Windows 10 fresh start. I have resolved most issues but every update seems to bring them back or cause new ones. The latest after shutdown the next startup my screen is gray. I've checked with another monitor...
  9. Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5

Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5: Suddenly speaker icon shows white x on red background . Audio is not working. I have reinstalled audio drivers with no luck to get audio working. I have tried sound troubleshooter in HP Support Assistant with no luck. It seems like audio hardware is not being...
  10. HP Probook Windows 10 Pro issues.

HP Probook Windows 10 Pro issues.: I have an HP ProBook 4430s that I received with Windows 7 installed, and I was resisting the urge to make it a dual boot system, because I was satisfied with the performance I got out of it, however, I ended up making it a dual boot, and this eventually led to me installing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp probook 4530s bluetooth driver windows 10

2. bluetooth driver for hp probook 4430s

3. probook 4530s bluetooth windows 10

4. hp probook 4530s bluetooth not working,
  5. does hp probook 4530s have bluetooth,
  6. bluetooth drivers for hp probook 4530s,
  7. other devices are not detected on my hp 4530 ,
  8. download hp probook 4530s bluetooth not working,
  9. hp probook 4530s wifi not working win10 pro,
  10. does hp ProBook 4530 has Bluetooth ,
  11. how to cknnect hp probook 4530 to a bluetooth,