Windows 10: Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Discus and support Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have been talking with HP Support and they advised that bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 are provided by Microsoft. We have completed all updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kristy_M, May 15, 2019.

1. Kristy_M Win User

Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Hi

I have been talking with HP Support and they advised that bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 are provided by Microsoft. We have completed all updates on the laptop, but bluetooth is still not working.

Can anyone advise if it is possible to get Bluetooth working? We are trying to pair bluetooth earphones.

Thanks in advance

Kristy

:)

Kristy_M, May 15, 2019

2. virtual memory for hp probook 4530s

what is the recommended initial size and maximum size of virtual memory on an hp probook 4530s core i3 with 4GB ram?

the space available is 127077 MB

peterjonhera, May 15, 2019
  3. Re: HP Probook 4530s - What happened to my fingerprint software after win 10 upgrade.

Re: HP Probook 4530s - What happened to my fingerprint software after win 10 upgrade.

Roland W.Guilfoyle, May 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers for HP Probook 4520s

Windows 10 64-bit Bluetooth drivers for HP Probook 4520s

Product Name: hp probook 4520s

Operating System: Windows 10

I cannot locate any Windows 10 64-bit Bluetooth drivers to connect my Jambox speaker to my HP 4520s Notebook.

On the HP site, Win 10 is not even an option listed under
    Operating System but I've searched the site anyway.

History: I did the Windows 10 Pro 64-bit upgrade with their download coming from Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Device Manager does not show any Bluetooth device attached, and my attempts to pair the Jambox with the Probook results in no devices found. The Jambox
    worked fine with Win 7 drivers prior to the upgrade. The Wi-Fi works perfectly.

I have tried several Win 7 drivers, Win 8 drivers, and Intel drivers, but no joy!

HP is unable to provide any assistance on this matter.

Anyone have an answer?

Duke3_8355, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

1. Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working ProBook

2. Two finger scroll not working (HP Probook 450 G4) - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two finger scroll not working (HP Probook 450 G4) - Windows 10: Hello. Currently the main issue I am facing is I cant seem to use the Two-Finger Scroll in my laptop for some reason. I checked for discrepancies in the "Control Panel", "Device Manager" and "Mouse Settings"(from Start Menu). But cant seem to find anything useful over...
  3. Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5

Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5: Suddenly speaker icon shows white x on red background . Audio is not working. I have reinstalled audio drivers with no luck to get audio working. I have tried sound troubleshooter in HP Support Assistant with no luck. It seems like audio hardware is not being...
  4. No Windows hello option on my HP Probook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Windows hello option on my HP Probook?: I bought hp probook with windows 10 installed on it. Tried to set up windows hello but cannot be found in the sign in options * Moved from Insider * Original title: windows hello...
  5. HP Probook Windows 10 Pro issues.

HP Probook Windows 10 Pro issues.: I have an HP ProBook 4430s that I received with Windows 7 installed, and I was resisting the urge to make it a dual boot system, because I was satisfied with the performance I got out of it, however, I ended up making it a dual boot, and this eventually led to me installing...
  6. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  7. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...
  8. New HP Probook with Win 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Support
    New HP Probook with Win 10 Pro Education: I bought this product from Newegg last month: HP ProBook 430 G5. At the time it was advertised to have Win 10 Pro not Win 10 Pro Education version. It's past the 30 day return policy before I realized it had the Education version. Will having this version of Win 10 Pro cause...
  9. Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b: Hi guys can I ask for a little advice please I recently was given a HP ProBook 6460b Laptop with brokenhard drive I have tried putting the operating system on a bootable usb flashdrive just to see if the computer works with no luck. I have downloaded an iso for the...
  10. Random Restarts on HP ProBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts on HP ProBook: Hi I have fresh installed Win 10 x64 on my HP ProBook 450, yet every now and then it freezes with only the mouse cursor movable and then restarts the laptop. I though it was the upgrade from Win 8.1 but the same thing happens after a fresh install. HP have confirmed that...