Windows 10: bluetooth not working on my windows 10 pc

Discus and support bluetooth not working on my windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So apparently yesterday, I went to my device manager and found "Bluetooth Device(RFCOMM Protocol TDI) with a yellow exclamation mark on it on the side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sorc3ryyy, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Sorc3ryyy Win User

bluetooth not working on my windows 10 pc

So apparently yesterday, I went to my device manager and found "Bluetooth Device(RFCOMM Protocol TDI) with a yellow exclamation mark on it on the side of it but today that driver/file seems to be gone. I also seem to be unable to find bluetooth anywhere from device manager, settings and action center. These are the things that I've done to solve the problem which didn't solve the problem

1. Did some digging and put "fquirt" onto desktop and left clicked on it and pressed send files. Still nothing happened

2.Went to services and changed both Bluetooth Support services and Bluetooth handsfree service to "automatic" (previously it had been manual). I pressed applied and ok but still nothing happened

3 Idk why but my "Bluetooth Device(RFCOMM Protocol TDI) driver/file seems to be gone but before it was gone I did manage to troubelshoot it via hardware and devices and it says that there's a corrupt file in it. Now I can't even find "Bluetooth Device(RFCOMM Protocol TDI) anywhere.

4 I've tried restarting my pc twice and still nothing happened

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes because English is not my first language

:)

Sorc3ryyy, Jul 8, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 8, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 8, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

1. bluetooth not working on my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - bluetooth working

2. Is it possible to get my bluetooth devices to work with my usb bluetooth adapter if windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get my bluetooth devices to work with my usb bluetooth adapter if windows...: The usb adapter finds and allows me to add the devices but then it automatically launches the driver installer and doesn't find them. I have tried choosing the option to skip installing device driver but no matter what I do the devices will not work. When I click on the...
  3. Is it possible to get my bluetooth devices to work with my usb bluetooth adapter if windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to get my bluetooth devices to work with my usb bluetooth adapter if windows...: The usb adapter finds and allows me to add the devices but then it automatically launches the driver installer and doesn't find them. I have tried choosing the option to skip installing device driver but no matter what I do the devices will not work. When I click on the...
  4. On my custom built desktop PC my Bluetooth has randomly stopped working. The Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my custom built desktop PC my Bluetooth has randomly stopped working. The Bluetooth...: I have encountered a problem using Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC strange considering I have used Bluetooth for years. I get the following symptoms: - Displaying the following message when attempting to connect devices "Bluetooth is turned off" - The Bluetooth toggle has...
  5. On my custom built desktop PC my Bluetooth has randomly stopped working. The Bluetooth...

On my custom built desktop PC my Bluetooth has randomly stopped working. The Bluetooth...: I have encountered a problem using Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC strange considering I have used Bluetooth for years. I get the following symptoms: - Displaying the following message when attempting to connect devices "Bluetooth is turned off" - The Bluetooth toggle has...
  6. On my custom built desktop PC my Bluetooth has randomly stopped working. The Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth headphones don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones don't work: I have exactly the same problem as reported here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-dont-work-since-windows-11/1efb6b65-fab8-46fe-a8e6-124e4aa37af2 , although I am not sure it is since a specific Windows 11 update. The only reply to...
  8. Bluetooth headphones don't work

Bluetooth headphones don't work: I have exactly the same problem as reported here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-dont-work-since-windows-11/1efb6b65-fab8-46fe-a8e6-124e4aa37af2 , although I am not sure it is since a specific Windows 11 update. The only reply to...
  9. everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected: I have this very specific problem, when any Bluetooth headphones or speaker is connected to my laptop dell inspiron 3583, IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU, 16.0 GB RAM, Windows 11 Home 23H2 every app stops working properly, you tube cant play any video, Spotify says it isn't...
  10. everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected

everything stops working when bluetooth headphones are connected: I have this very specific problem, when any Bluetooth headphones or speaker is connected to my laptop dell inspiron 3583, IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU, 16.0 GB RAM, Windows 11 Home 23H2 every app stops working properly, you tube cant play any video, Spotify says it isn't...