Windows 10: Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

Discus and support Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp and it seems that the bluetooth is not working. It is discovering my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by O'neilContractor, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp and it seems that the bluetooth is not working.

It is discovering my bluetooth devices but its not connecting them. I tried everything that I could do (all the fixes that I was able to find on google) but still don't seem to find the solution to this problem. Anyone please help me!!

:)

O'neilContractor, Mar 15, 2019

2. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Mar 15, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 15, 2019
  4. OSdevr Win User

Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

1. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working Fall

2. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp: I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp and it seems that the bluetooth is not working. It is discovering my bluetooth devices but its not connecting them. I tried everything that I could do (all the fixes that I was able to find on...
  3. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  4. windows creators fall update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows creators fall update: Hey.i was just wondering.how come I haven't got the new creators fall update???I went to download it manually but on the website there only is the creators original update 95658
  5. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update: I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one. Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a...
  6. Bootcamp Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition - backup & reinstall quest

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Bootcamp Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition - backup & reinstall quest: I have a 2016 iMac (belongs to a colleague) that contains a 250GB Bootcamp partition running Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition. The OSX partition is 750GB. Turns out the iMac was purchased as a 'fashion statement' because she doesn't use OSX at all and has virtually filled...
  7. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....