Windows 10: Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can...

Discus and support Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried everything. I talked to a microsoft assistant and that didnt work either... I can't use my TP Link Bluetooth USB adapter... It works on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FckItDog, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can...

I've tried everything.

I talked to a microsoft assistant and that didnt work either...

I can't use my TP Link Bluetooth USB adapter... It works on other computers, and even works on mine if I boot on Linux, but it just wont work on Windows.

I checked drivers, updates, etc...

I don't know what to do.

I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can help me fix this.

submitted by /u/FckItDog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FckItDog, Jan 23, 2021

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Norton Win User
    Steam Digital Gift Cards Are Available for Purchase

They were available through PayPal for awhile

This bit in the FAQ about not being able to use your current wallet balance isn't that great
    Digital Gift Cards

Norton, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Chino Win User

Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can...

Steam Digital Gift Cards Are Available for Purchase

Steam Digital Gift Cards are now available, making it even easier to send the perfect gift to your friends. The new cards allow you to send Steam Wallet funds to friends, who may then apply those funds toward the purchase of anything on Steam, from hardware to software, including games and in-game items. This expands on Steam's single-game digital gift service and the tangible Steam Gift Cards which are available from hundreds of retailers around the world. To purchase a Digital Gift Card, sign into your Steam account, select an amount and a friend, and Steam will deliver your gift with a personalized message directly to their Steam account.

For more information, please visit www.steampowered.com/giftcards

Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can... 4s1cn9ux4rwbz0bQ_thm.jpg

Chino, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can...

1. Bluetooth not working on windows... I will literally send a steam gift card to whoever can... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working literally

2. e gift card didnt send to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    e gift card didnt send to my email: I purchased a $15 e-gift card but did not receive the email with the details for this gift card. I screenshotted my purchase confirmation on the microsoft website and realised I had misspelled one letter of my email. How do I either send the gift card details to my correct...
  3. e gift card didnt send to my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e gift card didnt send to my email: I purchased a $15 e-gift card but did not receive the email with the details for this gift card. I screenshotted my purchase confirmation on the microsoft website and realised I had misspelled one letter of my email. How do I either send the gift card details to my correct...
  4. I REDEM A GIFT CARD BUT MICROSOFT DIDENT SEND IT TO ME

I REDEM A GIFT CARD BUT MICROSOFT DIDENT SEND IT TO ME: I REDEM A 400 ROBLOX GIFT BUT MICROSOFT DIDENT SEND IT TO ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-redem-a-gift-card-but-microsoft-dident-send-it/a74a56a4-e0bb-426d-8994-fda320959ccc
  5. I REDEM A GIFT CARD BUT MICROSOFT DIDENT SEND IT TO ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I REDEM A GIFT CARD BUT MICROSOFT DIDENT SEND IT TO ME: I REDEM A 400 ROBLOX GIFT BUT MICROSOFT DIDENT SEND IT TO ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-redem-a-gift-card-but-microsoft-dident-send-it/a74a56a4-e0bb-426d-8994-fda320959ccc
  6. Gift Card

Gift Card: What kind of gift card do I need to buy minecraft realms subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card/63b22046-ee65-4528-8200-7934078d870f
  7. Gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card: I was given a digital gift card for $50.00 and all I have is the order number. How do I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card/3e8b4873-1359-41e6-a320-505fc1ffb181
  8. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo: I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-gifts-or-get-my-gifts-in-bingo/7c1d700e-165f-4f71-8436-52c140cecea8
  9. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  10. Gift Card Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Card Not Working: I purchased an Xbox gift card a couple days ago, and tried to activate it last night. It's giving me a constant error saying TokenNotFound. I am currently on a Windows 10 PC, attempting to activate the card following the instructions on the back. At the time I figured since...