Windows 10: Bluetooth not working right since update?

Discus and support Bluetooth not working right since update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so last night i updated my laptop, and today my bluetooth earbuds arent connecting to my laptop very well. theres a lot of crackling like what normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LoZgod1352, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not working right since update?

so last night i updated my laptop, and today my bluetooth earbuds arent connecting to my laptop very well. theres a lot of crackling like what normally happens if i go to the other side of the house with my earbuds in, but im sitting about a foot away from my laptop. i tested with my phone, and it seems my earbuds are working fine so the only thing thats changed is updating windows 10. any ideas? ive resynced my earbuds with laptop a few times to no avail

submitted by /u/LoZgod1352
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LoZgod1352, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Not Working

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site. If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2020
  3. keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Bluetooth not working right since update?

Bluetooth Headset won't work

Hi,

This issue occurs if there's any software conflicts on your device. We suggest that you follow these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Click on Start, in the start search box type Services and then press enter.
    • In the list of services, select the Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and then click on properties.
    • Start the service if not started and change the Startup type to
      automatic

Once you're done, update us with the result.

Marvin Barc, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not working right since update?

1. Bluetooth not working right since update? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working right

2. Bluetooth headphones don't work since Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones don't work since Windows 11 update: Hello, since my laptop installed Windows 11 I have been unable to use my bluetooth headphones with it. Sony WH-CH510 I am able to pair them and they show up as a bluetooth device, but they aren't recognised as an output device. They do appear in the "All sound devices" menu,...
  3. Bluetooth headphones don't work since Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones don't work since Windows 11 update: Hello, since my laptop installed Windows 11 I have been unable to use my bluetooth headphones with it. Sony WH-CH510 I am able to pair them and they show up as a bluetooth device, but they aren't recognised as an output device. They do appear in the "All sound devices" menu,...
  4. Bluetooth not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not working right: so try everything and i can not get my bluetooth headphones to audio to work, it connects to hands free but it wont connect to main audio so my question is how do i fix this,...
  5. Bluetooth not working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not working right: so try everything and i can not get my bluetooth headphones to audio to work, it connects to hands free but it wont connect to main audio so my question is how do i fix this,...
  6. Bluetooth headsets are not working properly since Windows was updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headsets are not working properly since Windows was updated: Today my computer rebooted with the update, since then my bluetooth headphones that worked perfectly fine before now have some very strange lag issues. It's a weird slow stuttering mess. It seems that something within this update has broken the bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth headphones not working properly since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly since Windows Update: Today my computer restarted with the september update, since then my bluetooth headphones which were working perfectly fine before, are now having some seriously weird lagging issues. It's a weird laggy stuttery mess. I've tried updating drivers, restarting, running the...
  8. Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates

Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates: Split from this thread. Same problem. I have a new-ish Dell Inspiron 5493 with Win 10 Home. Microsoft just updated the OS this evening and now my Bluetooth mouse is gone. So I go to Bluetooth settings and where there's normally a slider switch icon to turn Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update

Bluetooth Problems since 1709 Update: The latest Windows update has ruined my most important periphery: Most of my keyboards and most of my mice cannot be connected anymore with most of my PCs (I even sold my Huawei Matebook as it only has BT for wireless connection of input devices without attaching an...
  10. "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Support
    "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas?: Hey, I am a long time user of windows, and a lurker here for a while. I have noticed since the latest update to windows 10 home, I cannot get "right click" menus to come up on my windows mail app. Any ideas how to fix this? I usually use this to mark all my unimportant...