Windows 10: Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

Discus and support Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Alright ive got a problem and hope someone can help me. I bought this Asus Rog Strix X570-E mobo about a week ago and i cant get Bluelooth to work. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GAMINGVIBES20K, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

Alright ive got a problem and hope someone can help me. I bought this Asus Rog Strix X570-E mobo about a week ago and i cant get Bluelooth to work. Its also not shown in the device member. This mobo supports Bluetooth 5.0 so it should work. What i did already was: Troubleshoot bluetooth. Show hidden devices in device manager. Install driver(s) from Asus website. Fresh windows install, enabling in Bios, hard reset. Could it be a windows bug? Maybe the new update? Idk what to do.

submitted by /u/GAMINGVIBES20K
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GAMINGVIBES20K, Aug 27, 2020

2. ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Question

Hi, I’ve installed a ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard and noticed on the m.2 ports each as a pad about 1cm square, should it be removed?

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 27, 2020
  3. ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Question

Looks as if your right @dude checked online and it looks like a small square thermal pad to keep the heat of the SSD.

It looks like the below picture but a bit smaller.

Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo. [​IMG]

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Andy_UK# Win User

Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

Hi,

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401
    to Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089311.

This weekend the sound has stopped working again. When the laptop boots up it makes the usual ROG sound, but then as soon as Windows is reached it doesn't make any. I've tried both the above drivers, multiple times, and it hasn't worked. I've also tried
    changing the BIOS from 309 to 310, but that hasn't made any difference. I've tried two different headphones too and they do not have sound either.

I've gone into device manager and disabled/enabled Realtek and updated drivers / uninstalled / reinstalled drivers.

The speaker icon is showing that it is on and allows me to change the level too.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Andy_UK#, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

1. Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working showing

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  4. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  5. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  6. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  7. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  8. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  9. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming: Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804. I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent. I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of...
  10. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x570-f bluetooth