Windows 10: Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

Discus and support Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Alright ive got a problem and hope someone can help me. I bought this Asus Rog Strix X570-E mobo about a week ago and i cant get Bluelooth to work. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GAMINGVIBES20K, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

Alright ive got a problem and hope someone can help me. I bought this Asus Rog Strix X570-E mobo about a week ago and i cant get Bluelooth to work. Its also not shown in the device member. This mobo supports Bluetooth 5.0 so it should work. What i did already was: Troubleshoot bluetooth. Show hidden devices in device manager. Install driver(s) from Asus website. Fresh windows install, enabling in Bios, hard reset. Could it be a windows bug? Maybe the new update? Idk what to do.

submitted by /u/GAMINGVIBES20K
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GAMINGVIBES20K, Aug 27, 2020

2. ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Question

Hi, I’ve installed a ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard and noticed on the m.2 ports each as a pad about 1cm square, should it be removed?

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 27, 2020
  3. ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Question

Looks as if your right @dude checked online and it looks like a small square thermal pad to keep the heat of the SSD.

It looks like the below picture but a bit smaller.

Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo. [​IMG]

kuyenmotdivad, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Andy_UK# Win User

Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

Hi,

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401
    to Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089311.

This weekend the sound has stopped working again. When the laptop boots up it makes the usual ROG sound, but then as soon as Windows is reached it doesn't make any. I've tried both the above drivers, multiple times, and it hasn't worked. I've also tried
    changing the BIOS from 309 to 310, but that hasn't made any difference. I've tried two different headphones too and they do not have sound either.

I've gone into device manager and disabled/enabled Realtek and updated drivers / uninstalled / reinstalled drivers.

The speaker icon is showing that it is on and allows me to change the level too.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Andy_UK#, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo.

1. Bluetooth not working/showing on Asus Rog Strix X570 mobo. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working showing

2. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming: Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804. I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent. I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of...
  3. JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15: The headphones JBL T450, not wireless, doesn't play any sound when plugged into the left headset jack of the laptop ROG Strix G15. Already tried the following: Changing the plugged headphones to 'Headphone' or 'Headset' on the Realtek Audio Console Turning off audio...
  4. Asus rog strix g15 stuck on flight mode WIFI not showing available connections.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus rog strix g15 stuck on flight mode WIFI not showing available connections.: My Asus laptop is stuck on flight/airplane mode I can't turn it off I have tried many things but it does not work. I can't connect to the WIFI....
  5. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  6. Disable ROG Strix Z390-E mobo onboard VGA and sound if not used?

Disable ROG Strix Z390-E mobo onboard VGA and sound if not used?: I have a custom rig with an Intel Motherboard (Asus Rog Strix Z390-E). The motherboard has built-in Intel VGA adapter and Realtek sound. However, I have an external NVidia GForce 2080 RTX Ti XC graphics card and SoundBlaster AE-9 sound card. Should I disable the on-board...
  7. Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD.

Laptop keyboard issues, some keys not working proper Asus ROG Strix GL553VD.: Hello and thanks for helping I have a Asus ROG Strix GL553VD fy047t Laptop for almust 3 years. Full pc details - THIS LINK Well the problem is that after the last windows update some of the keyboard keys stopped working as normal. At the beggining some of them didnt work...
  8. Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10): I bought this laptop about 4-5 weeks ago and have been using it since- I love it! But one problem has come up in the last week here, a battery problem. It wasn't too bad of a hassle at first- I would get a notification mid-game that said it had switched to battery (when...
  9. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: My laptop can play a sound everything when I open from shutdown, and I need restart so that the driver can be detected. Can I know what problem is that, I checked from other forum said that might be Sonic Studio problem and I had deleted. Recently when I was watching youtube...
  10. Asus ROG Strix GL502V touchpad stops working after several minutes

Asus ROG Strix GL502V touchpad stops working after several minutes: After several minutes of use, the touchpad stops working. I have to restart it to fix it. My mouse also only works occasionaly, I have already checked the batteries. What can I do to fix the touchpad? I have already tried disabling and enabling it. When I go to troubleshoot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus x570-f bluetooth