Windows 10: Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing...

Discus and support Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi. I'm Isaac Sams, and I'm trying to play one of the free video games with an emulator. It used to work (yesterday which was the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Isaac31_728, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing...

Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing... c4648946-1d4f-4f46-bc55-30a4f6135646?upload=true.jpg

Hi. I'm Isaac Sams, and I'm trying to play one of the free video games with an emulator. It used to work (yesterday which was the last time I played a game with this controller - which normally, you'd use on PS4 game machines. I noticed it registers (pairs only) when I looked at the notification pane to see if it really was connected...the computer (IdeaPad from Lenovo) S340 i7 w/ windows 10 said it was connected on Bluetooth. When starting the game though, I went to press the start button and play the game - when nothing happened onscreen. I do recall it was something to do with a driver error, but, when I went to the community site on Microsoft's site; another user had already posted a similar issue. Then, I read all of it. It said to roll back the driver for the particular Bluetooth item and, in this case: a PS4 (Human Interface Device) and then, reinstall the driver. I tried this, and, "roll back driver" under the Driver tab was grayed out (meaning that I couldn't click on it and do that...). So, is there an alternative way to re-establish Bluetooth pairing and connection on windows 10 with the Lenovo IdeaPad S340 i7 8th Generation laptop - and still be able to use the controller (above image is the exact one I'm talking about) on PlayStation 4 when I want?

:)

Isaac31_728, Sep 15, 2019

2. Can't manage to connect a second Playstation 3 controller

I have 2 Playstation 3 controllers that I would like to use to play games on my laptop. I managed to install the first one following a guide about "ScpServer" to install it as a "Controller XBOX 360 For Windows" and it works perfectly.
    When I try to use the second one it doesn't work. The 4 lights keep flashing and I tried reinstalling the driver using just the second controller but it still won't work.

Do you have any suggestion?
    Thanks!

Gnottino90, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing...

Playstation controller not working

I have an original PlayStation controller hooked up to my Windows 10 pc through an adapter

(this one: Mcbazel PlayStation 2 Controller to USB Adapter for PC or Playstation 3 Converter Cable for Sony DualShock PS2 PS3 Controllers (NOT compatible with Dancing Mat Guitar Hero):Amazon:Video Games).

However, when I connect the controller to the pc and try to use it the d-pad doesn't work. When I go to the control panel and check the controller properties, the d-pad maps to the X Axis / Y Axis instead of mapping to the Point of View Hat like my other
    controllers.

I plugged the controller into my Steam Link to test if it really was broken, but on the Steam Link, the controller works totally normal. So the controller is completely functional, all the buttons and joysticks work correctly, and the adapter works fine.

I then tried the controller on my windows 7 pc to see if Windows 10 was the problem. But the d-pad still registered as the X-axis / Y axis instead of the Point of View Hat.

I think that there's something wrong with a driver or that I'm missing a driver, I've tried many things but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stanley P., Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing...

1. Bluetooth not working with PlayStation 4 (Wireless controller): already tried un-installing... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth working PlayStation

2. Playstation 3 controllers no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 3 controllers no longer work: I can't figure out how make my wired controllers work. They used to work fine, but now they ARE detected, and the drivers say they are up to date, yet they do not function anymore. They work fine on my ps3. I have spent hours and hours now searching for a solution to no...
  3. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...: Hello,Yesterday, I was playing using my PS4 controller over Bluetooth. I had connected it by pairing it to my computer using the Bluetooth setting in Windows. In order to play games with it I used Steam's Big Picture Mode. It ran out of charge when I was done playing so I...
  4. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...: Hello,Yesterday, I was playing using my PS4 controller over Bluetooth. I had connected it by pairing it to my computer using the Bluetooth setting in Windows. In order to play games with it I used Steam's Big Picture Mode. It ran out of charge when I was done playing so I...
  5. PlayStation 4 Controller no longer able to connect to Windows over Bluetooth. Was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  7. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On: When a Playstation 4 controller is plugged into my computer, the displays remain on even past the time at which they are meant to turn off automatically 10 minutes. I am able to unplug the controller and have the screens turn off as normal, but at times can forget to do so,...
  8. Playstation 4 Controller Keeps Displays On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Playstation 4 controller mic and sound

Playstation 4 controller mic and sound: Is there any way to plug your headset into the ps4 controller, and have the headset work? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-4-controller-mic-and-sound/778f3edc-54ad-4459-b76e-0b665aa026e2
  10. Playstation controller not working

Playstation controller not working: I have an original PlayStation controller hooked up to my Windows 10 pc through an adapter (this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NJBD90/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). However, when I connect the controller to the pc and try to use it the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playstation 4 controller not working

2. playstation 4 controller buttons not working