Windows 10: bluetooth not working-xbox controller

Discus and support bluetooth not working-xbox controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to connect xbox controller to pc. this has worked easily in the past, and have used the USB dongle to connect to many USB devices and my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N8M8101, Sep 9, 2021.

1. N8M8101 Win User

bluetooth not working-xbox controller

trying to connect xbox controller to pc. this has worked easily in the past, and have used the USB dongle to connect to many USB devices and my mouse currently works. i am unable to connect xbox controller

:)

N8M8101, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 9, 2021
  4. bluetooth not working-xbox controller

Acelyn Alc, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth not working-xbox controller

1. bluetooth not working-xbox controller - Similar Threads - bluetooth working xbox

2. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  3. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  4. New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.: Has anyone else noticed this? In a few applications, it is listed as BLUETOOH LE XINUPUT controller, and not as an "XBOX ONE CONTROLLER". I've already updated to latest firmware, and latest Windows update. It works fine with a cable, but I did not buy this to use with a...
  5. Xbox controller not working when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller not working when connected via bluetooth: Hi Reddit, I just bought an Xbox controller for my pc. When I connect it with the usbc cable, it works just fine. It's detected in all games and in the "Xbox accessories app". The problem is when I connect it via bluetooth. The controller is able to connect to my pc easily....
  6. Xbox Controller not working

Xbox Controller not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sexysenju [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jocl4b/xbox_controller_not_working/
  7. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth: This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or dinput controller and the drivers ALL show up. In Devices And Printers all of the controllers will show up. But in "Game...
  8. xbox controller bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller bluetooth: My Xbox one controller won't connect to my computer via Bluetooth, and my usb port is broken so I cant connect that way. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-bluetooth/e728b9a1-ba66-49c9-b61a-91617beab8ad
  9. Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10: Hello ! I have an xbox one s controller, and until some time ago I was able to use it normally via bluetooth (I paired it and it connected automatically). However, it suddenly stopped working (but it still works in usb). I tried to connect it to an other device and it works...
  10. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox one controller bluetooth not working: everything is on and searching but they will not pair up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-controller-bluetooth-not-working/0a7535e0-5709-4c39-81db-e5c52123a677