Windows 10: Bluetooth notification

Discus and support Bluetooth notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Bluetooth "connect" signal keeps going on and off. It's driving us crazy!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SherrylMcMullin, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth notification

The Bluetooth "connect" signal keeps going on and off. It's driving us crazy!!!

:)

SherrylMcMullin, Apr 6, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Apr 7, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth notification

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth notification

1. Bluetooth notification - Similar Threads - Bluetooth notification

2. My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....: My Bluetooth disappeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back. when i restarted my computer it came back but it left. I wonder what is causing it and how to fix it...
  3. My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth dissapeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back....: My Bluetooth disappeared from the notification center twice and I cant seem to get it back. when i restarted my computer it came back but it left. I wonder what is causing it and how to fix it...
  4. Problem with Bluetooth Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bluetooth Notifications: Yesterday I added and then removed a bluetooth device on my Windows 10 OS build is 19045.3086.Even after unchecking the Notifications under Further Bluetooth options, when I attempt to move a document or image from my Laptop I get two error messages regarding the device I get...
  5. Problem with Bluetooth Notifications

Problem with Bluetooth Notifications: Yesterday I added and then removed a bluetooth device on my Windows 10 OS build is 19045.3086.Even after unchecking the Notifications under Further Bluetooth options, when I attempt to move a document or image from my Laptop I get two error messages regarding the device I get...
  6. Problem with Bluetooth Notifications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth message transfer notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth message transfer notification: Hi, when I send a file from my phone to the laptop through Bluetooth, after off course I paired them, the laptop does not show any message or indicator there is file to receive, so I can accept the file transfer, Is there any solve to this problemThanks...
  8. Bluetooth message transfer notification

Bluetooth message transfer notification: Hi, when I send a file from my phone to the laptop through Bluetooth, after off course I paired them, the laptop does not show any message or indicator there is file to receive, so I can accept the file transfer, Is there any solve to this problemThanks...
  9. Bluetooth message transfer notification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent Windows update the Bluetooth icon is missing from notifications & taskbar: In Device Manager>Bluetooth Devices> RFCOMM Protocol TDI report says "Device install requested 11/12", that was immediately after Windows update of 11/12.Under devices Information: "Device BTH\MS_7&22cc Oce&O3O&O requires further installation".Device Mgr. attempted to install...