Windows 10: Bluetooth on Latitude E5400

Discus and support Bluetooth on Latitude E5400 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth on Latitude E5400 is not working. The icon shows on keyboard like on (blue light) only, icon does not shows also on hidden icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hersheys13, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Bluetooth on Latitude E5400

Bluetooth on Latitude E5400 is not working. The icon shows on keyboard like on (blue light) only, icon does not shows also on hidden icon.

:)

Hersheys13, Feb 8, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 8, 2019
  3. vdunigan Win User
    Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420?

vdunigan, Feb 8, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth on Latitude E5400

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth on Latitude E5400

1. Bluetooth on Latitude E5400 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Latitude E5400

2. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  3. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  4. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  6. latitude e6410

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latitude e6410: my cousin forgot her laptop's password how to reset. she watched many videos already but nothing happened please help because our school is coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latitude-e6410/c64fbb3f-857f-47ad-8792-c1296f773d6a
  7. Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584

Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584: I have a Dell Latitude 15" 5584 running Windows 10 Pro. Recently, the Bluetooth system tray icon disappeared. I checked the Device Manager, but couldn't find Bluetooth in it. In Dell's EFI settings, Bluetooth is enabled. So why can't I see it in Windows?...
  8. Can't migrate from Linksys E1200 router to E5400

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't migrate from Linksys E1200 router to E5400: I have a non-wireless self-built Win 10 1903 tower computer with an ASUS B85M-E (no wireless) motherboard connected to a Cisco/Linksys E1200 modem-router that uses PPPoE to a cable modem connecting to the Web via fiber, which works mostly OK, but want to replace the E1200...
  9. new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues

new dell latitude 7380 with windows 10 bluetooth issues: Hello, I just got a new laptop with windows 10 on it. And every time I connect either my kingston Bluetooth keyboard or my surface one, after about 5 min one random key will act like it is stuck and do the following"ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" and...
  10. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn on bluetooth dell latitude 5400

2. latitude e5400 bluetooth driver windows 10

3. how to get bluetooth adapter for dell latitude e5400

4. bluetooth LATITUDE E5400,
  5. dell latitude e5400 bluetooth turn on,
  6. driver bluetooth dell latitude e5400 windows 10,
  7. bluetooth not working in windows 10 pc dell latitude e5400,
  8. dell latitude e 5400 bluetooth software windows 10,
  9. how install bluetooth drivers on dell latitude e5400,
  10. bluetooth driver for latitude e5400 win 10,
  11. bluetooth on latitude e5400 windows 10,