Windows 10: Bluetooth on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I can't find a bluetooth adapter on this pc. Does anyone know how i can install this so I can connect to bluetooth headphones for example?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A_L_214, May 11, 2019.

1. A_L_214 Win User

Bluetooth on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10

Hello,

I can't find a bluetooth adapter on this pc. Does anyone know how i can install this so I can connect to bluetooth headphones for example?

Thank you in advance!

:)

A_L_214, May 11, 2019
  2. Ravenas Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, May 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 11, 2019
  4. Octavean Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based Windows 7 tablet and Samsung Series 7 Windows 7 (Core i5) tablet series pricing were slightly more expensive then the Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets. So a price break is already there.

People suggesting The Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets should be cheaper seem to think or suggest that products like this never existed before or are unprecedented when they are in fact only the latest generation.

Or perhaps you are confusing them with cheaper less powerful ARM based tablets,…

This statement isn’t completely accurate or possibly outright wrong. You are likely confusing the Windows RT based Microsoft Surface tablet with the as of yet unreleased Surface Pro Windows 8 Pro tablet.

The average Windows 8 Pro 64bit install footprint is likely greater then 16GB. The Windows 8 Pro 32bit install footprint may fit into a 16GB envelope but I don’t think OEMs will choose to go that route. However, if the Microsoft Surface Pro is anything like the Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based tablet PC then the installed mSATA SSD is user upgradeable. I can upgrade the default OEM 64GB mSATA SSD on my Asus model to ~240GB / ~256GB or greater. I can also upgrade the Bluetooth / WiFi module to support IEEE 802.11ac,….

Octavean, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Microsoft Surface

2. Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4: I am having the same issue as many others and to date haven't seen a reply that works. My bluetooth mouse Logitech M557 on my SP4 randomly stops working and Bluetooth has turned off. The only way to get it to work again is to restart the laptop and it will then be fine for an...
  3. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4: I currently own a Surface Pro 4 i5/8gb/256gb that I am considering selling. I am planning to buy a used Surface Pro 4 that has i7/16gb/512gb as an upgrade. My question is: will I have to buy a copy of Windows 10 to install on the used Surface that I buy or do I somehow...
  4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  5. surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4: I am having trouble with both of my keyboards the tablet cover and the wireless. I bought a new tablet cover thinking it was the old one and that did not work either. Then I connected it to the docking station where I use the Microsoft wireless keyboard and that is not...
  6. Windows 10 - Microsoft surface pro 4 will not detect bluetooth devices

Windows 10 - Microsoft surface pro 4 will not detect bluetooth devices: My Microsoft surface pro 4 worked fine yesterday, then my bluetooth mouse stopped working. At this point, it was still paired, but not working. I tried to remove the device and re-pair it, however the surface pro will not detect the mouse. Trying to pair other items, it...
  7. Bluetooth on Surface Pro 4

Bluetooth on Surface Pro 4: I am having difficulty lately, if I turn off my Bluetooth when I turn it back on it can no longer find my Bluetooth mouse. I need to reboot in order for it to connect. I have made sure all the updates are present for software and firmware. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter...
  8. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. In Photos: The Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 News
    In Photos: The Microsoft Surface Pro 4: Feast your eyes on the new Surface Pro 4, the thinnest, lightest and most powerful tablet. Period. 6Gh4o9IqeEU Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 features a beautiful 12.3-inch PixelSense Display and is 30 percent more powerful than its predecessor, the Surface Pro 3. The...