Windows 10: Bluetooth on my window 10 does not connect to my Harman Kardon Aura studio 2

Discus and support Bluetooth on my window 10 does not connect to my Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my bluetooth speaker was working fine in all my devices, but today it started disconnecting ONLY on my laptop (which runs on windows 10), so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaffodilSnow524, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Bluetooth on my window 10 does not connect to my Harman Kardon Aura studio 2

Hi, my bluetooth speaker was working fine in all my devices, but today it started disconnecting ONLY on my laptop (which runs on windows 10), so the problem is not with the speaker, because it keeps working perfectly when paired with all my other devices.

I've attempted to update drivers/software, but it does not work.

I dont know why windows keeps updating things even though i've deactivated every single feature that allows the OS to do such thing.

I'd like to know how to fix this, how to go back to the setting where everything was working and how to stop windows from making changes on itself.

I WILL NOT contact the speaker manufacturer, because it's not their problem.

:)

DaffodilSnow524, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the following information:

1. Which version of Windows are you using?
    2. From how long are you facing this issue?
    3. Were there any recent changes made on your computer?
    Meanwhile, please try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Try to connect the Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 with another device.
    2. Click on the Audio/sound Icon on the right hand side of the task bar and make sure that it shows Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 or Bluetooth speakers.
    3. Update Bluetooth drivers. Here is an article on how to

Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Naresh_K, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Bluetooth for HK Aura Studio 2 and laptop paired but sound not plays

I bought a Harman/Kardon speaker (aura studio 2) and I am using a Lenovo laptop with windows 10.
    The bluetooth is paired on devices but sound not plays on speaker.I checked every option on windows playback devices but no success!
    What is wrong?what should I check?

Nima Derakhshanjan, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Bluetooth on my window 10 does not connect to my Harman Kardon Aura studio 2

I can not connect my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop used Windows 10

Thanks for your replied. I've been updated bluetooth driver to the lastest version, but it is still the same problem. I can't connected to my harman kardon onyx studio 3 and my handphone. But my handphone can pairing with with my harman kardon onyx studio

RazorMatulessy, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth on my window 10 does not connect to my Harman Kardon Aura studio 2

1. Bluetooth on my window 10 does not connect to my Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth window does

2. Harman Kardon Invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke: Invoke will not connect to WiFi or factory reset. The front light is amber color and the light on top just circles around. Will do nothing els . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-invoke/22cbfb92-16ae-45a4-a21f-7fa3573a146b
  3. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker: Hey, I know that MS is finishing its support of Cortana on Harman/Kardon speaker, but I want to continue to use it as a speaker. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my speaker disconnected from the service and never connected back. I've reset it and tried to connect it again...
  4. Harman Kardon invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke: I got a harman kardon invoke with cortana . I took it out of the box and plugged it in . The light in top spins and blinks but never boots up for setup . Anyone know what could be wrong ?...
  5. Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker: My Invoke is not coming on no power. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmankardon-invoke-speaker/13438e15-3388-4903-b54e-edf3ac360069
  6. Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker: Hi there, I am currently using the windows 10 1909 on my surface book 2 15 inches. When I try to Bluetooth pair with my Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 speaker with Bluetooth 4.2, the laptop just cannot adjust the volume at all. And every time I clicked play button it started...
  7. Harman Kardon sound device

Harman Kardon sound device: The Harman Kardon box isn't identified when I active the blue tooth in the windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-sound-device/91cee04e-e7df-45e3-a523-3eafb9991a6b
  8. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 connection problem

Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 connection problem: I have used HK Onyx Studio3 for over a year with Dell Inspiron 14 with Window10. No problem with connection. I purchased Lenovo Ideapad 530 and HP Parvilion 14. I have problem playing both of them with the speaker. With Lenovo, when I used my microsoft arc mouse, speaker...
  9. Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke 2 speakers: Hi, I am finding general support and set up of the invoke speaker with Cortana as a very frustrating experience. Once you complete set up it seems impossible to change any setting again without starting set up process again. Switching between radio providers heart and tunein...
  10. I can not connect my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop used Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not connect my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop used Windows 10: Please help me, i can't connected my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 3576) used windows 10. The laptop can find the speaker, but it can't connected. Also my handphone too can't connect to my laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lenovo t430 keeps dropping bluetooth connection to Kardon Aura

2. harman kardon onyx is not connecting with usb to computer

3. cant connect HKaura studio

4. why does windows 10 loose bluetooth connection to my HK invoke,
  5. windows 10 bluetooth connect harman,
  6. hk aura studio 3 cannot connect bluetooth pc,
  7. hk aura studio 3 not connecting to pc,
  8. harman kardon aura studio 2 connect to pc,
  9. harman kardon aura studio 3 driver,
  10. how to pair onyx studio with your computer,
  11. how i connect my harmon kardon speaker to my laptop if bluetooth is not working,
  12. hkaura pairing with laptop,
  13. onyx studio 3 only connecting voice,
  14. hk aura studio 2 connect pc,
  15. how to connect aura studio 2 speakers to my laptop