Windows 10: Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning

Discus and support Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi all, I am using Windows 10 on a brand new Dell XPS 13 Laptop. Lately when I come to my computer in the morning, my headphones don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sampcarroll, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning

Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning eY4m68irW1tS4vyYLZ3zAsuFoX8AWu0BlkdGR-fmVI4.jpg

Hi all,

I am using Windows 10 on a brand new Dell XPS 13 Laptop. Lately when I come to my computer in the morning, my headphones don't show up in the sound settings. I check the Bluetooth settings, and each of my BT devices says "bluetooth is turned off". But the button to toggle BT on and off is nowhere to be found. If I re-boot my laptop, Bluetooth comes back and my headphones connect automatically. Any idea what's going on?

https://preview.redd.it/qut6ndf1dv9...bp&s=e9c17295dba5a75e66769a7d02364ab5d8c2b1e0

submitted by /u/sampcarroll
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sampcarroll, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

Try3, Jul 9, 2020
  3. JoeDuarte Win User
    "Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

Hi Antonio – I had the same issue last week and fixed it. Forget about Services settings or the Programs list in Control Panel.
    1. Open Device Manager (right-click on your Start button, then in the pop-up menu click on Device Manager)
    2. In Device Manager, double-click on Bluetooth – it's the second item listed, right after Audio Inputs...
    3. Now you'll see a list of items under Bluetooth. Your Bluetooth adapter/card will be in this list, and its name will be company that makes it. e.g. Intel Wireless Bluetooth. Ignore the other items listed under Bluetooth, the Microsoft stuff and any Bluetooth devices that you see in the list, like mice or headphones. If you don't know who makes your Bluetooth card, this info will be in your paperwork, and on the PC-maker's website. It's often Intel, so if you see Intel Wireless Bluetooth, just double-click on it. If your supplier is different than click on them instead.
    4. Look at the initial screen that pops up. Under Device Status, it will say "The device is working properly", or is not working properly. If it says it's not working properly, open the Driver tab in this window, and click the Enable button.

That should fix it. Might need a reboot, but I don't remember. Go into Settings --> Devices, and Bluetooth should be back.
    Later,
    Joe Duarte
    On Twitter: ValidScience

JoeDuarte, Jul 9, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning

1. Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Off button

2. Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings: ThinkCentre M75q-1 - Windows 10 is up to date: December 13, 2022—KB5021233 OS Builds 19042.2364, 19043.2364, 19044.2364, and 19045.2364I don't use Bluetooth much, just for headphones. Today I couldn't get the headphones to connect and BT settings told me BT was off. Ok, how...
  3. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.: I have a serious problem with bluetooth connectivity as I cannot turn bluetooth on or off. My bluetooth options are missing and I cannot turn bluetooth on and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services. I don't have bluetooth capabilities...
  4. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.: I have a serious problem with bluetooth connectivity as I cannot turn bluetooth on or off. My bluetooth options are missing and I cannot turn bluetooth on and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services. I don't have bluetooth capabilities...
  5. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

6. bluetooth turn on and off button missing, bluetooth is also missing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth turn on and off button missing, bluetooth is also missing in device manager.: wanted to connect my headphones to my pc but it said i needed to turn bluetooth back on, but the toggle was missing. checked device manager > hidden devices, it was there but nothing needed an update or anything, how do i turn it back on. submitted by /u/keliodas17...
  7. WiFi shuts off every morning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi shuts off every morning: Every morning when I log into my Surface Laptop 2 around 8am my home network shows the “no internet, secured” thing until around 10:00 when it turns on. I’ve got online classes, and literally have to use my phone for the first 3 classes. Any suggestions or help? submitted by...
  8. Bluetooth icon missing and no On/Off button in Bluetooth setting

Bluetooth icon missing and no On/Off button in Bluetooth setting: Dear/Sir/Madam, I have problem for bluetooth function as the icon is missing and there is no on/off button for me to click in setting. Below is my laptop model. Operating system: Windows 10 Pro Model: HP Compaq CQ20-213TU Chipset: Intel GM45/47 Southbridge: Intel...
  9. Bluetooth on off toggle button is missing from taskbar

Bluetooth on off toggle button is missing from taskbar: Bluetooth on off toggle button is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update and i can't find Bluetooth icon anywhere please help me to restore my Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth On and Off Button Missing

Bluetooth On and Off Button Missing: When I tried to use my Bluetooth mouse today I was unable to due to my Bluetooth suddenly turning off. Thus I went to settings > Bluetooth and other devices to turn it back on, however the toggle button for this is missing. I then went to device manager to look for a driver...