Windows 10: Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Discus and support Bluetooth on off switch missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kwb737, Jun 7, 2020.

1. kwb737 Win User

Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my Bluetooth to set up my Bluetooth earbuds. Thanks.

:)

kwb737, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Good, reseating the dongle is usually a first step with connected devices.

Berton, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Bluetooth switch missing

Thank you for your response.I suggest that you use the System File Checker tool to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files. The sfc/scannow command
    (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed or damaged versions with the correct versions possible. You may refer to this link for
    more information.

If the issue persists even after using System File Checker tool, please follow the steps below to run the DISM tool:

• Press Windows key + X and select the Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, enter the following commands (Press the Enter key after each command):

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and press Enter.

• Restart the machine.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jun 7, 2020
  4. kwb737 Win User

Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my Bluetooth to set up my Bluetooth earbuds. Thanks.

kwb737, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth on off switch missing. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth off switch

2. Windows 10 bluetooth on/off switch missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 bluetooth on/off switch missing: Ever since I restarted my computer a few days ago, my Windows 10 device hasn't had an on/off switch to enable Bluetooth. I have seen a similar question on the community forum, which was made in 2015, and no answers on that helped. I have updated my drivers, I have switched...
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth on/off switch missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 bluetooth on/off switch missing: Ever since I restarted my computer a few days ago, my Windows 10 device hasn't had an on/off switch to enable Bluetooth. I have seen a similar question on the community forum, which was made in 2015, and no answers on that helped. I have updated my drivers, I have switched...
  4. Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing: So basically every time I go into the Bluetooth settings, the on/off switch you would normally see is gone. This just happened today for no reason whatsoever. There was also a chain of events that led up to this if it would help to diagnose the problem.At the start of all of...
  5. Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing

Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing: So basically every time I go into the Bluetooth settings, the on/off switch you would normally see is gone. This just happened today for no reason whatsoever. There was also a chain of events that led up to this if it would help to diagnose the problem.At the start of all of...
  6. Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth on off switch missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth on off switch missing.: Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my Bluetooth to set up my Bluetooth earbuds. Thanks. 157895
  8. Bluetooth not working - on/off switch missing

Bluetooth not working - on/off switch missing: I cannot turn on my PC Bluetooth to connect to my LG HBS780 headphones or any other Bluetooth audio device. The PC is a Dell desktop running Win 10. Everything appears to be updated including the Qualcomm Atheros driver. The Bluetooth on/off switch is missing. Thanks for any...
  9. Bluetooth switch on & off toggle missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth switch on & off toggle missing: Hi, my motherboard doesn't have built in Bluetooth but I'm using a dongle. However, despite this the Bluetooth toggle doesn't appear in the action center and Bluetooth settings. Any help? The dongle I'm using. submitted by /u/YSPRIG [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth is turned off and the toggle switch is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is turned off and the toggle switch is missing: I installed Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse yesterday. It worked fine as soon as I connected it. Less than 24 hours later bluetooth has stopped working altogether. In the control panel the bluetooth screen shows the mouse but it says bluetooth is turned off. The toggle switch to...