Windows 10: Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

Discus and support Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Bluetooth recognises the speaker but will not pair with it. I have tried updating the Drivers and the speaker is NOT paired with anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlanLloyd Jones, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

My Windows 10 Bluetooth recognises the speaker but will not pair with it. I have tried updating the Drivers and the speaker is NOT paired with anything else but still no pairing with Windows 10.. The speaker pairs with my IPhone etc ok but not with Windows 10. Any suggestions

:)

AlanLloyd Jones, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers :(

Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker (Ion Tailgater Flash) is not pairing with my windows 10 desktop.

Hi Brandon,

Allow us to clarify some information regarding the current issue with your Bluetooth speaker.

• Which device is not showing up when you're trying to pair?
    • Have you tried to pair your Bluetooth speaker with other Bluetooth devices?
    • How about your desktop? Have you tried pairing it with another device? Did it connect?

If you have tried pairing your Bluetooth speaker with other devices, but it still doesn't show up, then we suggest that you get in touch with its manufacturer and have it checked as there could be something wrong with its Bluetooth connection.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers

1. Bluetooth on Windows 10 not pairing with speakers - Similar Threads - Bluetooth pairing speakers

2. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  3. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting: Hello, since i fomated my PC : ASUS ROG G741JW and reinstalled everything. I tried to connect bluetooth speakers and headphones. Unfortunately, my audio devices Pair with my computer but won't connect and only audio bluetooth devices, xbox controller works fine. I tried...
  4. Bluetooth Pairing With Speakers but not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth speaker paired, but no Sound or Music in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth speaker paired, but no Sound or Music in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Bluetooth speakers are a great way to improve the overall user experience, thanks to […] This article Bluetooth speaker paired, but no Sound or Music in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker pairs, but doesn't connect.: I've spent over 30 hours trying to fix this, and this is a last resort. I've done literally everything I see at least 5 times each. I've updated bluetooth drivers, turned off hands-free telephony, turned off the display thing, and almost every basic solution there is. I'm...
  7. PC Windows 10 and paired bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Windows 10 and paired bluetooth speaker: My PC windows10 is paired with a Bluetooth speaker, SB510. It won't work no matter how I tinker with the setting sound, Bluetooth devices, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-windows-10-and-paired-bluetooth-speaker/9999925e-9855-4c28-9cde-d96333508496
  8. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37
  9. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?: I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker. How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?...
  10. Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected

Bluetooth speaker paired but not connected: Speaker connected via bluetooth originally able to play audio from my msi laptop. Suddenly one day turns out to be no sound although showed paired bluetooth devices. The speaker shown no problem playing from my handphone via bluetooth. Tried online solution--uninstall and...