Windows 10: Bluetooth on windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop with windows 10. Does it have Bluetooth? If so how do I find and turn it on? Thanks Tim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimPatterson61, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Bluetooth on windows 10

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7559 laptop with windows 10. Does it have Bluetooth? If so how do I find and turn it on?

Thanks Tim

:)

TimPatterson61, Jan 29, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 29, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jan 29, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth on windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth on windows 10

1. Bluetooth on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth

2. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  3. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  4. My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??: I have a Dell OPTIPLEX 390 with Windows 10 pro and I went to connect something to my computer via bluetooth but had no option to turn on and off bluetooth and when i went to attempt to connect something it said it couldn't connect. After that I went to troubleshoot settings...
  5. My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??: I have a Dell OPTIPLEX 390 with Windows 10 pro and I went to connect something to my computer via bluetooth but had no option to turn on and off bluetooth and when i went to attempt to connect something it said it couldn't connect. After that I went to troubleshoot settings...
  6. My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??

7. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  8. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  9. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...