Windows 10: Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

Discus and support Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luther Blisset, May 21, 2022.

1. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming controller, but I stopped gaming for a while and when I recently tried to reconnect the controller I discovered I was unable to connect to anything. Thinking maybe it was the a driver error for the Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter, I uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers, disabled device, reenabled device, disab

:)

Luther Blisset, May 21, 2022
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, May 21, 2022
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything [​IMG]

Thema:

Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

1. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't connect

2. Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is on but won't find ANYTHING nearby: The title explains the issue. I tried restarting my pc, plugging the bluetooth driver into another slot, Tried using windows troubleshooting TWICE!And after waiting 4 minutes. NOTHING STILL POPPED UP! i got the bluetooth driver 24 days ago, so i doubt it got damaged. i tried...
  3. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  4. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  5. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  6. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  7. Bluetooth won't connect

Bluetooth won't connect: Having problems with Windows10. Yesterday lost wireless after trying everything went back to factory restore. Now wireless is working but Bluetooth isn't. Tried troubleshooting. Bluetooth is on but not connecting. Any suggestions? Or should I go back and do another restore?...
  8. Bluetooth fails to connect anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth fails to connect anything: My long drawn out and failed struggle to get YourPhone to connect my phone to my PC has revealed the underlying problem: Bluetooth is not working at all, on my PC. It probably has not worked for many months. I cannot connect anything. In addition to the phone I have tried two...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting to anything

Bluetooth not connecting to anything: Hi, I'm showing a Bluetooth icon and it scans for everything but not connect to anything but does work if I use a separate USB Bluetooth dongle is it possible my built in Bluetooth is bad?...
  10. Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.

Bluetooth says I'm not connected, but won't connect to anything, nor will it turn off.: Recently, I got the Windows 10 Build 17711.rs_prerelease.180703-1539 evaluation copy, and now, none of my bluetooth devices will not connect to my computer at all. In addition, I am unable to turn off bluetooth altogether, so I can't even disable bluetooth on my computer,...