Windows 10: Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip

Discus and support Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10 Lenovo lap top. 64 bit 1803 edition, 4 GB Memory. The earbuds pair connect and play but there is this annoying skip that randomly happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arlene6, Sep 3, 2018.

1. arlene6 Win User

Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip

Win 10 Lenovo lap top. 64 bit 1803 edition, 4 GB Memory.

The earbuds pair connect and play but there is this annoying skip that randomly happens. Same thing happens with a OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth speaker. Sometimes they will work great for 10 or 12 minutes and then a skip will occur every once in a while. Sometimes after 2 or 3 3minutes sometime more frequently.

Win 10 is updated

Bluetooth Driver is updated

Ran Bluetooth troubleshooter

These ear buds and speaker work flawlessly on my iPhone

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated

:)

arlene6, Sep 3, 2018

2. Music skips

okay I am using a nokia lumia 635 with windows 8.1. I Bluetooth to flash cube speakers. the music will skip. so I have to turn phone off and start again. sometimes I even remove the battery from the phone. the skip only happens on these flashcube speakers.
    I have 2 and they link without a wire. and one speaker flashes a light for Bluetooth connection. I have done my phone to a wireless headset and to a Oontz Bluetooth speaker. and never have skip nor when I plug in with earbuds. right now there is no skip.
    what could cause the skip. is it a phone issue or speaker issue. I pair the flashcube, oontz and wireless headset to phone. I don't take them off phone as I switch around. please help

Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Xbox Music

djfolse20002, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Oontz curve speaker connects then goes back to paired status in Windows 10

I am unable to connect my Oontz curve speaker via Bluetooth to my windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop. When I click the pair button within Windows 10 it connects for few seconds then goes back to paired status and I am unable to hear sound via my Bluetooth
    Oontz speaker.

AvinashDeolalikar, Sep 3, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip - Similar Threads - Bluetooth OontZ earbudz

2. Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.: So I've had these headphones for over a year as well as my PC but I recently moved and ever since I moved my bluetooth headp[hones won't connect to bluetooth and I've been trying to fix this for a few days now.In these days I've come to the conclusion that it's not the...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones frequently skipping.: So I've had these headphones for over a year as well as my PC but I recently moved and ever since I moved my bluetooth headp[hones won't connect to bluetooth and I've been trying to fix this for a few days now.In these days I've come to the conclusion that it's not the...
  4. Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker...: Hopefully someone here is able to help me with this or could redirect me to where I should ask. I used to just turn the speaker on and it would connect and start playing sound. It's still always paired but I have to remove it and re-add it to make it work. Any suggestions?...
  5. Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update

Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update: I have a Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop. I recently updated to Windows 10 2004 update. Since my Bluetooth speaker (JBL flip 3) audio skips every second. Here's what I have tried so far. Re-pairing the device. Reinstalling drivers to latest ones. Turning off Hands-free Telephony...
  6. Bluetooth headphone skip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone skip: I am having an issue with my Bluetooth Bose Soundlink headphones. I have them paired and connected, however, when I listen to music Spotify, YouTube it skips in and out. I have tried uninstalling Spotify and reinstalling, but nothing. I got these mainly for my pc and it would...
  7. CSR bluetooth skipping

CSR bluetooth skipping: Hi, I got a USB stick off amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0126XU9CM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) Hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891 It's identified as a Generic Bluetooth Radio in Win10. However, I'm getting bad audio skipping....
  8. I can't skip the bluetooth password thing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't skip the bluetooth password thing.: So i'm a small gamer, and i tried playing super mario 64 on my win 10 laptop, and it workt! but spinning the original joystick is way easier then try pressing WASD in the right order. so i tried connecting a decent controller. and the only thing i had was a wii remote and...
  9. Bluetooth skipping

Bluetooth skipping: Bluetooth sound skips every 30 seconds or so. Have latest drivers, installed/uninstalled bluetooth numerous times, checked for bluetooth interference. Speaker is placed right next to my computer. Is there such a thing as a defective bluetooth connection on my computer?...
  10. Skip driver installation for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices

Skip driver installation for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices: Hello, I have following problem: I want be able to connect heart rate sensors via BLE to my windows 10 pc. Not all at the same time device, but one after another. Every customer brings his own sensor. Windows always needs to install drivers if a device is first...