Windows 10: Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart

Discus and support Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart in my Alienware desktop having windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shashidharhatti, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart

Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart in my Alienware desktop having windows 10

:)

shashidharhatti, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart

Bluetooth disappeared

Hi Jenny,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

• Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

• Does the Bluetooth disappeared after you have started to use Wacom Bluetooth keyboard?
    Note:

• In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

• To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press
      Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.
    Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows + R
      keys on the keyboard, type services.msc
      and press OK.

• Now, find Bluetooth Support Service
      and start it

• Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service
      set the startup type as Automatic.
    Step 2:

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart

1. Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart - Similar Threads - Bluetooth option disappearing

2. Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones sound randomly disappeares while gaming: I have to put it back in a case to reconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-randomly-disappeares/d1638da7-ceef-4cf0-9cd4-1fe8b4119791
  3. Issue with fingerprint sign in option disappearing after restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issue with fingerprint sign in option disappearing after restart: I am using a ASUS ROG Flow X13 Laptop, which has recently come out.The fingerprint appears as registered in the windows settings, and I can either add another or remove it. If I add another, or remove and add it again, it works for a while. Up until the point the PC goes into...
  4. Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  5. Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?: I can't connect any devices to my PC via Bluetooth, because apparently I have my Bluetooth turned off. But the switch to turn Bluetooth on and off is just gone. I saw another reddit post from a few months ago where someone had the same issue, with the same image that I...
  6. WiFi and bluetooth options disappeared from task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi and bluetooth options disappeared from task bar: This has been posted on Reddit before, but I’m feeling really lost after trying a bunch of different things. I turned on my MSI laptop and now the WiFi and bluetooth options are gone, and the little globe icon is grayed out. This laptop is fairly old—about 4 years. Is it...
  7. bluetooth disappears after i restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth disappears after i restart: from a few days whenever I restart my pc, Bluetooth gets disappeared. and I have to shut down it and sart it manually. how con i resolve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-disappears-after-i-restart/e4c4922d-0786-40ac-8456-272ef1318a2b
  8. While restarting computer Esc option not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    While restarting computer Esc option not working: While restarting the computer Esc option button was not working and troubleshooting using Advance startup option, they asking password for the restart but keyboard not working while it is working with normal use. can u help with this as soon as possible?...
  9. Option to enable bluetooth disappears sometimes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Option to enable bluetooth disappears sometimes: Sometime after starting the laptop the option to turn on bluetooth is missing. I need to restart the laptop and the bluetooth option appears again. I tried updating drivers but that also doesn't help....
  10. My Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared After a Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth Functionality Disappeared After a Restart: This morning, after starting up my computer after a restart was prompted last night, I noticed that my desktop computer, which has had Bluetooth capability since I got it in 2014, no longer shows any sign of Bluetooth capability, outside of acknowledging troubleshooter...