Windows 10: Bluetooth Option is not working

Discus and support Bluetooth Option is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Muhammad Zaid. I am having the issue in my window. I am not showing the Bluetooth On and Off Button. Even in my Laptop. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robin Hood4, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Bluetooth Option is not working

Hello, My name is Muhammad Zaid. I am having the issue in my window. I am not showing the Bluetooth On and Off Button. Even in my Laptop. I just install a new version of window 10 pro from the offical website. But still it not showing the bluetooth on off option.Please share the possible solutions, Thanks.

:)

Robin Hood4, Jan 24, 2023
  2. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Not Working

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site. If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 24, 2023
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth Option is not working

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth Option is not working

1. Bluetooth Option is not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Option working

2. Bluetooth Option is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Option is not working: Hello, My name is Muhammad Zaid. I am having the issue in my window. I am not showing the Bluetooth On and Off Button. Even in my Laptop. I just install a new version of window 10 pro from the offical website. But still it not showing the bluetooth on off option.Please share...
  3. Bluetooth Option is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Option is not working: Hello, My name is Muhammad Zaid. I am having the issue in my window. I am not showing the Bluetooth On and Off Button. Even in my Laptop. I just install a new version of window 10 pro from the offical website. But still it not showing the bluetooth on off option.Please share...
  4. There is no option to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no option to turn on bluetooth: I've had this problem for the past week or so, everytime I want to connect my bluetooth headphones it says bluetooth is off and there isn't even an option to turn it on.Even though I was able to connect to bluetooth before this issue, when I try to run a troubleshooter it...
  5. No Bluetooth option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bluetooth option: Good AfternoonI have a laptop which is a Dell studio XPS which runs windows 10. Here is the laptop specificationDevice name DESKTOP-2EI0SVV Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.75 GB usable Device ID...
  6. No Bluetooth option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth option: Good AfternoonI have a laptop which is a Dell studio XPS which runs windows 10. Here is the laptop specificationDevice name DESKTOP-2EI0SVV Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.75 GB usable Device ID...
  7. No Bluetooth option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth option is gone: Hi . I have Bluetooth on my laptop. Two months ago, I changed my Windows. And since then, I can not connect via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is gone and I can't turn it on in the settings. What should I do ?...
  9. No bluetooth option

No bluetooth option: Hello, I am trying to get an Xbox one controller working on my pc, but after a wired connection did not work, I turned to bluetooth and noticed my PC does not have the option to use bluetooth suddenly. I have connected devices via bluetooth before so I know I have the...
  10. Bluetooth stopped working, no option to enable

Bluetooth stopped working, no option to enable: Hello, I've been trying to fix this issue for 2 hours. Following the installation of NordVPN, my bluetooth abruptly stopped working. No devices will connect, nine devices are all listed as "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45". The...