Windows 10: Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices

Discus and support Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Product: HP Probook 4530sOS: Windows 10My laptop seemingly shows no issues with Bluetooth: I can switch it on and off, and am able to change Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QualifiedTechnophobic, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices

Product: HP Probook 4530sOS: Windows 10My laptop seemingly shows no issues with Bluetooth: I can switch it on and off, and am able to change Bluetooth settings.But when I try to add my phone to the device, it keeps on searching without showing any device. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, but it doesn't seem to work.My phone works alright with any other Bluetooth device, but is unable to detect my laptop either.Please help.

:)

QualifiedTechnophobic, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Jun 7, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices

1. Bluetooth option is shown but it doesn't seem to detect any devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth option shown

2. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  3. My device has built-in bluetooth capabilities, but Windows 10 doesn't detect any Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device has built-in bluetooth capabilities, but Windows 10 doesn't detect any Bluetooth...: I have an Acer Nitro AN-515-55 79HL with an Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60 GHz, 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM 2x16, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile.It came with 3 storage slots, 2x PCIe SSD, and 1x SATA SSD/HDD. 1 PCIe SSD slot was already filled with the main storage drive, and I...
  4. My device has built-in bluetooth capabilities, but Windows 10 doesn't detect any Bluetooth...

My device has built-in bluetooth capabilities, but Windows 10 doesn't detect any Bluetooth...: I have an Acer Nitro AN-515-55 79HL with an Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60 GHz, 32GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM 2x16, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile.It came with 3 storage slots, 2x PCIe SSD, and 1x SATA SSD/HDD. 1 PCIe SSD slot was already filled with the main storage drive, and I...
  5. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  6. Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting any Bluetooth device: Hi, My bluetooth has suddenly stopped connecting to my Bluetooth speaker, it was working fine prior today. I have unpaired the device but when I tried to pair the speaker again to the PC, the PC is no longer detecting any bluetooth device. "Adding a device" is just...
  7. My device has built-in bluetooth capabilities, but Windows 10 doesn't detect any Bluetooth...

My device has built-in bluetooth capabilities, but Windows 10 doesn't detect any Bluetooth...: I have an Acer Nitro AN-515-55 with an Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60 GHz, 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM 2x8, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile.It came with 3 storage slots, 2x PCIe SSD, and 1x SATA SSD/HDD. 1 PCIe SSD slot was already filled with the main storage drive, and I later...
  8. Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth isn’t detecting any devices.: I tried doing the YouTube method by changing the Bluetooth services to automatic. I tried running the services and shit that idk. Any help? submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer is not detecting any Bluetooth devices

Computer is not detecting any Bluetooth devices: Hello I am trying to connect a PS4 controller to my laptop but the computer isn't detecting it. What I've tried: • Bluetooth is enabled; "Discovery" is set to allow under "More Bluetooth options" • I have restarted my computer • I have restarted "Bluetooth Audio Gateway...
  10. Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices: My laptop suddenly shut down out of nowhere and when i restarted it the drivers such as NVDIA coudn't be seen (device manager). Further more there was a red cross sign against wifi icon and volume icon meaning it failed to detect audio devices (sound card), wifi card. Also my...